Chapter - 21

Suga looked at his phone when he heard it ringing and saw the name 'foreigner'. He picked the call hesitantly and spoke.

Suga : hello?

Samuel : hyung, Aera has woken up. I think you should be here. The doctors are checking up on her.

Suga : ok I'm just coming.

He said and quickly left for the hospital after closing the zip of his suitcase. He drove his car at high speed as there was not much traffic and reached there in 6-7 minutes.

He knocked on the door of her ward and entered after sam told him to. He saw her looking at him with tears and pain and fear has decorated her pale face. He went closer to her and sat on the stool beside her. (Samuel is sitting on her bed)

Suga : how are you feeling now, munchkin? You know how worried I was? I almost peed in my pants but I controlled it or else it would been so embarrassing! So um soo.. yellow yellow?

He said while making a thinking face and unexpectedly aera chuckled at him.

Aera : um, sorry, oppa. But oppa?

Suga : ne?

Aera : d-does mom- mother hate me now? And father and oppas too? And Allysa?

She asked with a little hope inside her moist eyes which also seem to be broken when suga sighed. But it shattered completely when she heard samuel's next words.

Samuel : Allysa was the one who sent those men and also uploaded your video.

The next few seconds in the room were pin drop silent which broke by aera's heavy breathing sound as she shook her head in disbelief.

Aera : i-it's i-impossible! W-why would she d-do that? S-she is a good person right? Tell h-him oppa! Y-you must have b-been miskaken s-sam-

Suga : it's true, aera.

He spoke in a low voice while looking down and aera looked at him dumbfounded.

Aera : i-i c-can't believe it. H-how do you know it was her?

Samuel : I have my ways, aera.

Aera's POV...

I glared at him with my tears filled eyes after he spoke that and finally let it all out.

Aera : you always say that, sam! What are your ways? Why don't you tell me about you? Do you not t-trust me or what!?

My voice broke in between as I put my palm on my mouth sobbing quietly.

Samuel : I-i can't aera. I'm sorry.

I feel betrayed, lonely, unloved and untrustworthy. I feel like.. like I can't be loved by anyone. I don't deserve it. No one wants to share their things with me.

Everyone hates me. No one wants me. I'm just a burden so... I'll end myself. I stopped crying and wiped my tears. I pressed the button which was on the wass beside me and a nurse came inside.

Nurse : yes? Do you need anything, mam?

Aera : p-please remove this drip.

Nurse : but -

Aera : I need to use the washroom.

Nurse : ok.

Abe spoke and I gave my hand to her. She removed my drip as I just looked at it being numb. She applied a bit cotton and a band-aid on it and helped me down the bed.

Aera : it's ok. I can walk.

I told her and went to the washroom which was in my room only and locked the door. I looked in the mirror at my reflection. Pale face, chapped lips, dark circles. I'm not beautiful anymore. Maybe Sam is falling out of love with me that's why he doesn't shares anything with me.

I am not beautiful...so he doesn't loves me. I don't have that perfect body. I'm just a waste and a burden. I will be happy once I end this all. Everyone will be free from me. They will also be happy. I heard Sam calling me from outside, maybe it's been a while since I'm inside.

I looked at my side to see a window. Big enough for me to go on the other side. I went closer to it and stood on a stool which was placed there and looked out of the window. Busy roads. No one would be affected if I died now instead they will be happy.

Should I end everything? Every pain. Every suffering. Every attachment. Everything. The answer is crystal clear. Yes. It's the best option. Immense pain for a short period of time and done. The game of this bloody life would be over.

I first put my hands and then stood on the window. I looked down and a small smile formed on my lips. But again, the luck wasn't on my side. I felt a strong pull on my hand and i fell down on the person who pulled me back. I accidentally hurt my hand from the floor where I had the drip attached to and it started bleeding but I looked in front of me to see Suga oppa.

I slowly looked down at the person but before I could. I was flipped over and I saw sam very close to my face. Anger. It was all over both of their faces. But he silently picked me up and placed me on the bed in my ward. Suga oppa has called the doctor as he just arrived and looked at my bruised hand.

He looked at me in disbelief and spoke.

Doctor : is she mentally a kid or what? How did this happened?

He spoke as he cleaned the blood off my skin and I just closed my eyes tightly clutching the pillow and a few tears left my eyes. Damn! It hurted like hell but not more than my heart. It hurted 100000x more than this. The doctor wrapped the bandage and mumbled a quick 'done' before packing up his first-aid box.

The doctor left and the ward fell into a very uncomfortable pin drop silence. Just the sound of our breathings could be heard. The air in the room was so thick that one could cut it with a knife. Breaking the icy silence Samuel spoke first.

Samuel : hyung, can you please go out for a moment?

Oppa just looked at him and nodded before leaving without sparing me a single glance. The door closed behind oppa and I looked at Samuel. He was also looking at me, directly into my eyes making me shudder in fear. His eyes were fierce and looked like they could burn me down any moment now. I broke the eyes contact and looked down.

A second hasn't passed and I felt a tight grip on my shoulders making me flinch and look up and I looked at the anger filled face of Sam in pure horror. I have never seen him like this and it's making me scared now. I tried taking his hands off me but nothing. He was very strong.

Samuel : what the hell were you thinking while doing that, huh!? Do you even love me!? You could've died aera!!

He whisper yelled the last part as he hugged me tightly while now I noticed , how badly he was shaking. I heard sobs and felt wetness on my shoulder indicating that he was crying.

Samuel : I can't lose you aera. I only have you in this world. What will I do without you? You're my everything aera. If you have any problem then tell me? I'll solve your every problem but never leave me please. I beg you, darling, please.

He sobbed harder on my shoulder making me drown into a the pool of guilt. But still I asked him.

Aera : then why don't you trust me, sam?

He broke the hug and wiped his face and tears before looking at me. He took my hands in his and spoke while looking deep into my eyes.

Samuel : I'm a mafia, aera. Even I am the boss. The mafia king. Damon.

To be continued.....
Stay tuned for more updates...
Don't forget to vote...
Take care and love you readers....
🦋🦋