Chapter - 20

Author's POV...
At the Hospital....

The doctor came out and called them both into her cabin. They both followed her immediately and she told them that she has given her an injection which would make her sleep and her mind would be numb and wouldn't let her dream.

In her cabin....

The doctor told them to sit and they both did. Then she started speaking.

Doctor : so as I remember you're her brother. (To suga) and you are her? (To Samuel)

Samuel : I am her boyf- fiance.

Doctor : do you know about her mental condition?

Samuel : yes.

Doctor : as you must know that she had gotten a major panic attack a day before yesterday also which is not at all okay. You have to take care of her both physical and mental health. As you must know that the mental health of a person also effects their physical health and the amount of panic attacks she's getting might lead to cardiac arrest.

Suga : how can we cure her, doctor?

Doctor : give her peaceful or at least normal atmosphere as I assume the she's living in is everything but peaceful. She doesn't have a sense of security which could be provided by her loved ones and as I see that someone who has triggered her trauma should stay away from her or-

Samuel : it's her mother. She only have her.

Doctor : ..... How can she do this to her own daughter?

Samuel : she's adopted.

He clenched his fist around his jacket and gritted his teeth in anger and just looked down. The other two gulped their saliva seeing him like this and the doctor spoke again.

Doctor : i suggest to shift her to a better atmosphere. When she wakes up, you both should be beside her. Thank you.

Samuel : I will take care of it. Thank you so much doctor.

They both bowed at the doctor and went out of her cabin. Samuel took a deep breath and went to her cabin but stopped before entering.

Samuel : I know who did this with Aera. And. I am not letting her go back to that house again. She will be living with me. At my house.

Suga : how can you just take her to your house?! I can't just let my sister live with an unknown man!

Samuel : IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT SHE'S IN THIS CONDITION, DAMNIT!!

Samuel banged his hand on the wall beside the ward's door making the picture hanging on it fall and shatter on the ground.

Suga : w-what do you mean?

Samuel : what do I mean? It's your fuckin sister who sent those men to r@pe that innocent girl just because she's jealous of her!! And she's jealous because you guys adore aera more than her! The instinct of insecurity that has gotten into that brainless girl is because of you guys! You can't even take care of your own sister so what will you do with my aera!?

Samuel : I am very sorry but my aera doesn't deserve that toxic family. She will live with me in a better atmosphere as the doctor said and control your sister because she don't know whom she's messing with!

He spoke and went inside the ward leaving a shocked yoongi standing there while questioning his whole life's decisions. Where did he lack in raising his sister? Maybe he should have assured allysa instead of scolding her. Maybe not always scolding works.