Chapter - 6

Aera's POV...

Aera : ..... Do you need anything?

I asked as I saw my mother standing in the doorway. She smiled at me before speaking.

Ms. Jeon : won't you call me in, baby?

I nodded and opened my door and called her inside as she came and sat on my bed and patted the space beside her for me to sit. I went and sat beside her at a little distance.

Ms. Jeon : I've admitted you in the biggest school of Seoul and that's also the school where your brothers and sister study. So you'll go to school with them okay?

Aera : I want to go alone please. I don't like talking to anyone except you and sam. You know right? Just tell me the address and I'll walk to the school.

Ms. Jeon : but you guys can bond by spending time together.

Aera : I don't want anyone else in my life other than you and sam. So please.

Ms. Jeon : *sigh* it's okay. I'll send you the address and the uniform. I've talked to the principal about your cap and mask so no need to worry and the timetable would be at the principal's office.

She smiled and patted my head before standing.

Ms. Jeon : let's have dinner, come on!

Aera : can I eat in my room?

Ms. Jeon : I ain't agreeing to that. You gotta interact with people come on!

She said trying to cheer me but instead it was just making me more nervous. I just nodded and followed her outside after taking my phone and putting it on vibrate mode.

I went to the dining room and everyone was sat there already and there were two vacant chairs. One beside Mr. Kim which was supposed to be of my mother and the other was between jungkook and suga. I sighed before sitting there, clearly uncomfortably.

They all started eating, chatting and laughing while I debated if I should take the food. What if I spilled it? Damn! That would be embarassing! Nevertheless I inhaled a deep breath and took some of the noodles in my bowl and started eating it slowly while keeping it on my lap and sitting on the chair with folded legs. I was imagining and eating slowly but flinched when I heard.

Jungkook : you can also eat while putting in on the table, you know?

Aera : i-i am s-sorry.

I said and quickly sat straight and started eating again while putting it on the table slower than before but still kept looking down while playing with my fork.

I was feeling like someone is looking at me and there was complete silence on the table and no one was talking like before. I looked up to see everyone staring at me including Suga and jungkook.

I took my bowl and ate the last two bites quickly and drank the water.

Aera : um, c-can I go to m-my room now, mother?

Ms. Jeon : okay and take your medic-

Aera : I will. T-thank you f-for the food.

I said and quickly came to my room. I locked the door. I took my medicines and texted 'good night' and slept after seeing his response of 'good night', darling. Love you'. I did replied of love you.

In the living room...
Author's POV....

Jungkook : mom? Why was she calling you mother? And why does she stutters all the time?

Ms. Jeon : I'm sorry my child but only she can give you answers of every question about her and I believe that she'll eventually get comfortable with you all and then she'll share her past I guess?

Suga : what do you mean by her past? Don't you know it?

Ms. Jeon : only two people know about her past. One is her best friend Sam and the second is she herself.

Namjoon : how come you don't know about your own daughter's past? I mean, isn't it weird?

Mrs. Jeon : I know her since she was seven so i don't know much about her past. I just know that she used to live in an orphanage after her cruel parents abandoned her and she has social anxiety.

Allysa : t-that means, she's adopted!

Mr. Kim : don't say it out loud, ally.

Ms. Jeon : please don't talk about this in front of her.

Tae: so that means she's scared of new people?

Ms. Jeon : yes and she is also scared of loud voices and it is also because of something related to her past that she don't even wanna talk about it.

She sighed and they all ate in silence after discovering about the poor girl.

Maknaes still hated her but the person who hated her the most was Allysa. She was thinking that she's trying to steal her family by acting pathetic. Her anger was raising time to time as she was looking at her elder brother's sad faces.

Allysa : *in mind* just see what I'll do with you! Your best friend and your mother, I'll snatch all of them from you and once more you'll be abandoned!

Jin, suga, j-hope, namjoon : *in mind* we should behave nicely around her and give her time to adjust.

Jungkook, taehyung, jimin : *in mind* we are feeling like bullying her is not right but what if she tries to steal my hyungs? What if she's just a gold digger or a that girl and she's just acting to seek attention? Yeah she's just like that.

They all are their food in silence while the elders were feeling bad for the girl and the younger were making a plan to make her life miserable.

The feeling of hate and jealousy,
It destroys the most beautiful relations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait for the next chapter to know more...☞⁠ ̄⁠ᴥ⁠ ̄⁠☞

Take care and love you readers....(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜

Don't forget to vote...(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆