Chapter 22

Olivia's POV:

I had no idea where he was taking me just after we purchased the groceries.

- "Where are we going?"

- "You'll see."

- "I wanna know."

- "You'll see it darling."

Out of the blue, I asked a stupid question.

- "You're not gonna kill me right?"

He titled his face to look at me and furrowed bis eyebrows.

- "What?"

- "You heard me little boy. I've seen in many stories and films, boys do that. They kill the girl and throw the dead body into a water body."

- "And why would I do that?"

- "I don't actually know though."

- "I would never do a dumb thing like that. Don't ask me stupid questions!"

- "Can I ask you another question?" - I asked him.

- "Yeah, go ahead if the question isn't stupid like the previous one!"

- "How does it feel to be the most powerful mafia in the country?"

- "You wanna know?"

- "Yeah."

- "No one is going to come, mess up with you. Knowing yourself, that you're stronger to handle anything, will probably be giving you the energy to do anything."

- "So which means that makes you even more stronger?"

- "Yeah."

- "Do you do anything other than the mafia?"

- "I own some of the companies of the country."

- "Like?"

- "The BullenCouver Industries."

- "Ah okaay." - BullenCouver Industries is one of the most well known industries of Italy and the company is known for the durable products that it manufactures and predominantly for its skyrocketing net worth.

Within a little amount of time, we reached to a huge shopping mall. And why?

- "Why here?"

He kept his index finger on my lips and said,

- "You're gonna keep that little mouth of yours shut and come with me pretty baby!"

Before I even say a word, he dragged me by my arm, out of the vehicle and entered the mall.

- "Where are we goingggg?" - his pace is too fast, I can't even keep my feet properly.

Still no answer.

- "Slow down, you're walking too fast."

The pace of his speed was still the same and still no answer.

- "Eyyyy, slow down. I'll fall."

- "Danteeeeeee are you deaf?"

- "I'm not, you're talking too much!"

- "And you talk less, you answer my question and then I'll keep my mouth shut."

He pushed me to one of the pillars in the mall and brought his face closer to me.

- "Listen you little girl! My parents have organized a celebration for my sister's second anniversary and we're gonna celebrate that at night."

- "Today?"