Chapter 12

Olivia's POV:

Soon we approached the entrance of the mansion and as usual there were many guards at the entrance of the huge, black gate. It was automatically opened and Dante parked the car inside. We got off the vehicle and I saw Jasmine by the door. I ran to her and asked her about Ivy.

- "Hi Jasmine. Is Ivy sleeping?"

- "Yes ma'am she's sleeping now."

- "She wasn't annoying you right?"

- "No ma'am not at all."

- "Alright then. Good night Jasmine."

- "Good night ma'am."

I made my way to Ivy's room. I silently opened the door and went inside. The lights were switched off and the moonlight came through the grey curtains and fell on the wooden carpeted floor. I sat at the edge of the bed, pulled the thick duvet over her, kissed her forehead and left the room.

I entered Dante's room. The lights were switched off and the dark, gloomy nature was existing in his room. The dull, milky rays of the moonlight penetrated through the black curtains and the room was lighted a little bit by that. I went to his closet, and I was sure that Dante wasn't in his closet because I heard the sound of the shower in the bathroom. So I changed myself into a comfortable black camisole that had a length that approached to half of my thighs. Then I opened the French window of the room, and entered the balcony.

The view was elegant. The moon was shining brightly in the dark sky and the cold breeze swept across my body and hair. I rested both of my palms on the railing with a little distance between the two, of the balcony and enjoyed the view closing my eyes. Suddenly a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into a hard chest. I knew who it was.

- "What are you doing here?"

- "Thought of coming to the balcony."

- "Mmm... I thought of keeping Ivy with Jasmine and coming with you to work in the library today."

Then I turned my body to face him.

- "You too have work right?"

- "Don't worry, I'm free most of the time. And anyways, once we're done by 4.30 in the evening we'll enjoy a little bit?"

- "Means?"

- "It means that we'll walk around the streets intervening hands."

- "Alright, if you're free let's do it."

But one thing I noticed, he was shirtless!

- "Uh, where's your... shirt?"

- "Ah, I thought of not wearing it today."

- "And why's that?"

- "Because you're sleeping with me."

- "No, I'll sleep on the couch."

- "You thought I'll let you?"

- "Yeah."

- "No."

- "No?"

- "No."

He's stubborn!

- "Dante, listen. I can't do anything with you on bed today. They ache."

- "What aches?"

- "You don't know?"

A wide smirk curved through his red tainted lips.

- "No, I don't know."

- "So you really don't know?"

- "No."