Chapter 19

Olivia's POV:

My room was number 24. All the rooms here are soundproof so that, even if you scream out of your lungs, nothing goes out. No can hear what you say.

As we reached inside our room, my level of fear was constantly running up, like it has no control over anything.

He guided me to the bed and I slowly kept my footsteps in a very light manner. His hand was touching my back, and the shiver that ran down my spine was more than enough to make me terrified for this man.

- "Turn around." - he ordered.

And as he ordered, I did it like a maid.

- "Will you remove your top or should I do it?"

With a great sigh, and a heavy, silent breath I took it off away from my, from my head. And here I stay in front of him, without nothing but just a pair of black lingerie that covers my private parts to a certain extent.

- "And the others?"

- "What about the others?"

What can I say other than to obey him?

Or shall I say him that I don't do sex?
Shall I?

- "I'm sorry but I don't do sex."

- "Well little slut, I've paid millions of dollars just to get you for one hour and YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE!" - he growled at the latter part of the sentence and then at the same time I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek that turned my face the other side.

Did he slap me?
Am I going to get raped?

And with that, I didn't have time to say anything in return, he threw me on the bed harshly, and he took out the handcuffs that were kept on the nightstand beside the bed. I kept refraining myself, pleading him and I tried to avoid myself very badly from those handcuffs, but he was way more stronger than me. I was tied to the headboard.

- "Now that you're fucking handcuffed onto the bed, you're literally more than enough to fulfill my thirst. Will you help me with that, little slut?"

Tears started flowing down my cheeks and I let myself sob just in front of him.

- "Oliviaaaaaa... Don't cry. It's not like I'm gonna harm you, I'm just gonna fuck you until I feel satisfied and then I'll let you go. How does that sound? Good right?!"

I'm gonna get raped.
Now that I'm cuffed and he has authority and he doesn't have a proper state of conscience, I'll definitely be raped.
No one can stop him.

With that he hovered above me and kept on touching my naked tummy.

- "I'll not kiss you. I'm just gonna fuck you so hard and rough that you'll be fucking unable to walk for months right?"

- "Please don't do this."

- "What please?" - he asked me raising both of his eyebrows.

- "Please don't rape me."

- "I'm not gonna rape you. I'm just gonna have sex with you."

- "You can't do it without my consent please. Don't rape me, I have a daughter."

- "Oh you're a mother? Does your child know that you're a prostitute? Ahhh you might be enjoying having sex a lot right, because you've spread your legs for thousands of men and when you have that, the pleasure that you get! Think of it."

- "Please."

- "Keep pleading and I'm not gonna stop until I feel enough."

He tore my bra away leaving me half naked, and he started kneading it, in a very animalistic way. He pinched my nipples so hard using two of his fingers, and my tears started to leak more from my eyes leaving me very weak and unworthy of strength.

He took my nipples into his mouth and started sucking on them with so much of pressure. I couldn't do anything. I bit my lips with so much of force and I felt the metallic taste of the red liquid leaking over my bottom lip slowly.

Once he was done with that harsh thing on me, he took off my pant and left me completely naked under him. He started removing his pants and threw them somewhere, god knows where!

I wasn't in this world, I was thinking about Dante now!
Is it correct to still think and to love a person whom you left by your own?

Yeah, he as well did the same thing to me, but that was with love I know it. I very well know it. When two people are in a love relationship, sex also includes in that. Sex is needed for love. No one can separate sex from love! So when the couple has intimate moments form time to time, it's not like the one who experiences pain, can stop it. You understand what I say right?

I know Dante did it with love.
But this is not.

Without warning he entered himself into my entrance so harshly that I arched my back to the severe pain and started shouting like hell and more tears started flowing. The pain was so much to bear that I felt like my whole body was on fire. I felt like my walls clenched apart and when he thrusted himself so much harder and harder, into me, I couldn't feel anything but hell and pain.

- "Please stop it. It's hurting." - tears continuously flowed down my cheeks and fell on the mattress making it wet on surface. I tried to uncuff my hands but nothing happened.

He was pounding into me like an animal who hasn't had its meal from days.

If I continue to be a slut who works in this club or any other club, will this man buy me and make me his slut by giving me pain like this?
I can't do it.

He started groaning with pleasure, I suppose, but here I was crying with pain. Pleading him, was a useless way to make him stop. How else can I make him stop? Only by pleading. Now I'm immobilized by being handcuffed into the board and I'm like a body who has no energy left inside my physique.

He started saying things, I couldn't process anything because of the pain. I was just staring at the ceiling like a dead body, picturing me, Ivy and Dante making a family, on its white ceiling. That gave me relief!

But is it just hope?
Will he come, find me when I'm in pain like this?
But I don't want him to bother about me!

After a time, that felt like so long, he pulled away from me and started wearing his boxers and pants. Once he was done with his casual dress, that makes someone think like he didn't do anything so ugly, he said me,

- "Gosh you were so good, I'm sure the next times that I come here, I'll surely purchase you as mine. Or I can buy you, and make you my own slut at home. Anyways, we'll see it next time. Take care till then little slut."

With that he exited leaving me fully naked, cuffed into the bed, making me continuously stare at the ceiling like a dead body does.

I need love!
I need him!

Hello! I hope it was good! I'm strictly against rape, and I don't romanticize rape but, speaking of the plot in this chapter, I think the mature content wasn't good. I'm sorry, it's really hard for me to write mature content like this I feel like my fingers are lagging on the keyboard, that makes me stop myself from writing mature content and it's honestly so difficult for me to write content like this. I'm sorry if you felt like it wasn't good, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you're disappointed with me, I'm really sorry for that as well.

I'll try updating the next chapter probably tomorrow. I can't promise, but I'll surely try. Till then,

Stay safe and take care.

Don't forget that you're loved!