Chapter 10

Olivia's POV:

Once we were done talking with one another for a certain amount of time, it was finally time for me and Dante to leave. But I wondered if this was the dress that I should wear since I've been wearing this, the whole day. I was in the living room and Dante was nowhere to be seen. So I thought of just looking for him in his room. I didn't know where it exactly was, but I'm sure since Ivy was in one of the rooms upstairs when she was asleep, his bedroom might as well, be there.

As I went up, along the stairs, I turned to my right, to see a long hallway and to my surprise all of the walls were of black in color and all the doors of each room were black, a little lighter than in the walls. I guess it was indeed true when Dante said that he was specifically into black though he love strawberry cookies.

I knocked on the door of the room that I first met with, and to my surprise yes it was Dante. He was breathtakingly handsome. He was wearing a white shirt tucked into his black slacks with a black blazer on top of his shirt, and his hair swiped back probably with gel because it has that sticky and perfectly brushed look I would say. Realizing that I was starting at him for too long, I cleared my throat and started asking,

- "Hi. Is this your room?"

- "Yeah, come in."

I went inside first and then he followed me in, closing the door. As I heard his voice, I turned around to look at him.

- "Olivia, I brought you a dress to wear tonight. I hope you like it." - he directed the box to me, but I was hesitated to take it. And yeah, it's not that I didn't want a dress, but I feel like he's spending too much for us.

- "Dante. Please I can't take this."

- "Olivia. Take it."

- "Dante, please try to understand. You're spending too much for us. I feel like I'm making you bothered about us."

He kept the box on the table and came towards me. He cupped my cheeks and said me.

- "Olivia, listen to me. Please take it."

- "Dante, I can't. I'm sorry."

- "Olivia."

- "Please."

- "Alright, if you can't wear this, let me make you wear it." - he started sending his hand to the hem of my dress and started lifting it little by little maintaining eye contact with me.

- "No right, alright. I'll wear it."

- "Good girl. Washroom is on the right, go change there." - he said chuckling and winking at me.

I stepped into the washroom. This dude is into black a very lot. The black, rectangular sink was about half a metre long in length and the black ceramic surface of the sink was about another half a metre long in length. The faucet was tall, bended at the top, and had a black, matte surface. The walls were black with about seven white bright lights hung on the top of the mirror which was placed above the sink. On the ceramic surface of the sink, there were many shampoos and soaps that release pure, manly fragrance. The shower was covered with glass doors. It was a quite big in size, not a lot, but to a certain extent, it was huge.

Once I was done exploring the washroom, I remembered that I had a box on my hand. I opened it and took the dress out. He has a great sense of fashion. I removed my clothes, had a little shower and wiped myself from the towel that was hanging on a corner. Once I was done, I wore the dress that Dante gave me. It was a black camisole with thin straps at the shoulder that went a little below my knees. My collarbone was perfectly visible. Once I was done, I took the box in my hands and stepped out of the washroom.