Chapter 03

Olivia's POV:

As soon as I paid the money to the reception, I approached to see Ivy, but she wasn't there in her table. When I searched for her a little more, I saw her talking to a man. The guy looked intimidating and he was indeed handsome, but that has nothing to do with me. I approached Ivy, took her in my arms and said,

- "Ivy, come let's go."

As soon as I was about to turn towards the exit, a powerful voice made me stop in my tracks. I turned back and yes, my guess was correct. It was the man whom Ivy was speaking with.

- "Hi." - he said calmly with a small smile curved in his red lips.

- "Hi, is there anything I can help you with?" - I asked him politely. Indeed he has a piercing gaze, but he seems to be a good man.

- "Uh yeah actually... uh... Ivy was coming towards me and she was speaking with me about some things. And just a little while ago you come here, she said something about a bad man... if you don't mind, can I know who the bad man is? I mean if I can, I'm able to help you. That's the reason." - he asked.

- "Uh, I appreciate your concern very much, but a bad man is not something I've heard of until now. I guess n - no, I - I mean she usually reads a lot of books, so I guess... uh... she has messed up her head with all those nonsense in them. I guess the bad man she's speaking about is, one of the characters in a story she has read so far." I let out my response with a small chuckle. I don't know if he believed my lie, but I can't tell him the actual truth. I can't say what type of shit I cope up with, in my life and what sort of fucking hell I go through in my life. He's a stranger after all. He might have good intentions of helping me with what I need, but since it's the first day and since I haven't met him before, I don't know what type of a person is he. He might be a good person, but I don't want a stranger to interfere with the family problems I have.

- "Mummmmm." - Ivy started calling me in front of him, and I'm not sure if this guy felt suspicious of me.

- "Ivy, please." - I said with concern.
"I'm sorry, I think it's from one of the books she has read. I'm sorry for bothering you." - I said him.

- "No that's alright, that's totally fine. Since she said a thing like that, I thought of asking it." - he said. He's so tranquil when talking.

- "That's fine, thank you very much for your concern, I appreciate it a lot. Anyways have a nice day then!"

- "The same goes to you. I hope we meet again." - he said.

I gave him a small smile, and left from the place.

I made Ivy stand on the street.

- "Ivyyyyyyy, what did you do."

- "Mum, I did it because all the time he was staring at you, when you were in the reception. I went and asked that uncle, if there's something wrong with you. Then that uncle said no and then he said, that you look beautiful. That's all" - she said with doe eyes and she was about to cry.

- "Hey, hey, dear that's okay right? But next time never talk to strangers. We don't who they are and what are they like right? So don't talk with unknown people, okay my sweetheart?"

- "Alright mum."

I took her in my arms, and we continued our way towards the hotel. The streets were actually beautiful and there were shops with beautiful and colorful flowers, and the smell that comes from them, makes the whole street smell in a beautiful way. There were antique shops with paintings and all, and there were luxurious shopping malls like Burberry, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co. and many more.