Chapter 18

Dante's POV:

It's been four months since Olivia left me. It's really hard to bear the emptiness that I have in my heart without my two girls. I'm sure Ivy has asked a hella lot of questions from Olivia about me, that she definitely found those, to answer hard.

Speaking about Ivy, well she might not be one of my biological kids, but anyone can be a parent if they're able to and if they're capable of treating their child well and make them feel loved and protected right? Olivia is lucky and fortunate to have a little girl like Ivy, because she, still being three years old, cares about her mother unconditionally!

And speaking about Olivia, she's really the first woman to catch my attention. Her kindness and the way she treated Ivy, were all bounded up with my heart, to make her mine and only mine. She's really pretty, and she's one of the most generous souls I've ever met until now, after my mama.

I love the things that I did with her during the little amount of time that I spent with her. I love the outings that I had with her. I love the first date I had with her and Ivy. I love it, when I kissed her for the first time. I love when I made cookies with her together. I love the intimate moment that I had with her in the car.

It was almost nine in the night. I know it's a quite late to visit outside, but I thought of going to the club today with Fabio and Luca. Since it's been a while, I thought of visiting the club today.

We parked our SUV in the vehicle park, and made our way to the entrance. The sex smell and the odour of alcohol strongly hit my nose. There were many prostitutes with many men today and that's nothing new to see. I see them all the time, but whenever they come to pleasure me, I would reject their offer at once. Because I want to have my intimate moments only with Olivia.

Only with her!
Only with Olivia!

Making our way to one of the booths of the corner of the club, Fabio went to bring some drinks to pour the burning sensation into our throats. Fabio is sort of a playboy type, but he never goes to fuck women. You know what I mean right! He's the funny type one, but when it comes to something serious, then he's actually dead serious!

Just to look around the club, I titled my head to see what's happening and there were many people in the bar as well. Suddenly in one of the stools, my eye caught a very much familiar side figure who wore a white shirt that reached her thighs, and I'm sure I've seen the woman somewhere.

Is it Olivia? Because her side figure looks so similar to hers. Is it Olivia?

But then, one of the men came towards her and started talking and I obviously didn't hear what they spoke, because I was a little far away from them. After about two or three minutes of their conversation, both of them went away from the bar. The woman titled her head towards my side, but she didn't see me.

It was Olivia!

It was her. It was Olivia. Don't tell me that she works as a slut again! I don't want her to get in trouble. What if someone rapes her? Assaults her? Tortures her? Hits her?

My mind started saying different things from one place to another. But I thought of staying here, at my place where I'm right now, to see what happens after. I don't want her to get ruined by seeing me.

I still love her! I do! I don't know if she still loves me, but I know, I do love her!

Fabio came up with the drinks and kept it on the table. He suddenly asked me,

- "Was that Olivia?"

- "You saw her?"

- "Yeah man. I saw her but I don't thinks she saw me. She was speaking with another man about something but unfortunately I didn't hear anything."

- "That's fine, we'll check on her after about thirty minutes."

- "You think she works as a slut here? I'm not undermining her at all, but I want to know. I really love to help her, she was one of the most kindest women I've ever seen after mama."

- "That's true, but I don't know if she works here."

- "I see. Here, take this. You asked for a Bacardi."

- "Thank you Fabio."

- "Anytime Danny."

'Danny' is the pet name that he uses to call me. Well not all the time, but at some times.

There were many men and women dancing on the dance floor, with their dresses barely covering their private parts, and opposite gendered boys and girls dancing in a way that their intimate parts been rubbed with each other. I was sort of sick of watching these!

After about forty five minutes, I thought of checking if Olivia works here. I feel like something's not right!

- "Fabi, Luca just gimme some time, I'll be back."

- "Alright dude."

I got up from there and went in to the office to speak with someone who knows about the women who work here. But there was a woman at the bar so I thought of asking her, instead of going to the office.

- "Can you tell me if Olivia HarperCollins Hamler works here?"

- "Yes sir, she works here."

- "Can I know in which room is she?"

- "She's in room number 24. Go down the stairs and turn to the left. The second room from your right hand side is where she stays."

- "Alright."

- "Sir, but she's been reserved by another customer, so you will have to wait."

- "Alright."

- "Have a long night sir!" - she said with a wink.

What the fuck?!

As she said, I started taking the stairs and I turned to the left. And by that very time, taking my turn, the guy who talked with Olivia, and the one who followed her just passed by me.

He smelled like blood! His hands were drenched in red blood and he smelled like sex!

It shouldn't be the one I think! Please she's an innocent soul!

Hope it was good. How is the new book? I know, it's almost the beginning of it, but continue reading it if you love it, I'm sure you'll love the plot of it.

I'll update the next asap.

Till then,

Stay safe,
Take care!