꒦꒷𝟒𝟐꒷꒦

my hearts in exileI need you to touch me

my hearts in exile
I need you to touch me

wild child
w.a.s.p.
1:42 ————◦— 2:14
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

last chapter was so depressing, am I right 🙄

┍━☽  【𝟒𝟐】 ☾━┑
CRACKS
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

Jason was able to stagger to his feet and grip a glass vase, only to bring it down smashing on Billy's head. The fine shards of glass made red cuts along his forehead and cheeks.

This of course angered Billy even more. He grew thick skin in ha high school years, and in fact way before. He brushed it off like nothing, grabbing onto Jason's jersey and bringing him to the ground.

Lucas who still hadn't a clue what to do, still stood there. Until his eyes caught something shift out of his peripherals. It was Max, whose body began to slip off the ground and up into the air.

"B-Billy, look." Lucas stuttered out, Billy's heart dropped, he curled his hand into a fist once more and brought it to Jason's skull, rendering him temporarily unconscious. Billy had only ever heard of Vecna and his doings.

Max's eyes were ghostly white, Billy swallowed. "What's happening to her? Hey?! Hey?! Maxine stop that!" Billy snapped.

"Stop. That won't help. I don't—." Lucas's words got choked up in his throat when Max's arm snapped in a way an arm should not bend. "Oh shit, oh man." Lucas was beginning to worry even more, and having his girlfriend's hot head brother next to him was no help either.

Billy could feel bile rise in his throat, then another sickening crack and Amx's leg bent. His head began to spin. His temper rose and his vision blurred.

Then, it stopped. Max's body fell to the floor, eyes dribbling with blood. Lucas was quick to get to her, pulling her head onto his lap. He want able to stop the wretched sob that burst from his chest.