꒦꒷𝟎𝟒꒷꒦

Mother raised a snake a void responsibility

strength in numbers
channel 3
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(y/n will be having a whole different friend group so not Jonathan or Steve ATM)

┍━☽  【𝟎𝟒】 ☾━┑
HOME
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】  ☾━┙

age:11

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙓𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙏 placed into the moving truck. You sat in your mother's car pressing on the unlock and lock switch over and over.

The drivers door opened as well as the passenger. Your mother and Walter climbed into the car.

"From now on, we will have a new future." Walter said. Your mom started her car and drove off. Following the map guide Walter brought.

You watched as the houses blurred by. You didn't even give everyone a proper goodbye.

Not to Darcy. Not to Miss Abbot. Not even to Billy.

The view of the ocean was just peeking over a few houses. How much you'd miss the beach.

Your mother and Walter chatted to each other talking about the new future and child on the way.

You let your eyes flutter close wanting to get the drive over and done with.

You suddenly felt a cold gush of wind, startling you awake.

Walter had opened your car door. "We're here." He said.

You groggily unbuckled your seatbelt and got out of the car.

You rubbing your eye with the back of your hand. Everything was blurry for a minute before you were able to take in your surroundings