꒦꒷𝟐𝟕꒷꒦

Don't you know, you could break my heart

my heart

hot on your heels
steeler
2:52 ————◦—3:21
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

hot on your heels steeler 2:52 ————◦—3:21⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┍━☽  【𝟐𝟕】 ☾━┑
5 STAGES
OF GRIEF
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

Your name became a whisper amongst the town of Hawkins. Your funeral was to be held this Saturday.

Some weren't that all affected by your death, such as your ex friends who you lost contact with, sure they were sad but that's it.

Then there were those who couldn't bare being in the town any more and moved elsewhere.

The people in the middle were mourning your death but didn't move.

The ginger girl sniffled, aggressively wiping the tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't know you much but what she heard, she idolised you.

But that wasn't the only thing she cried about.

It was the fact her brother went M.I.A and his last words to her were out of anger so it was barely a goodbye.

In another house, the male you missed calling your best friend sat hunched on his bed with puffy eyes, Dustin and Nancy trying to comfort him while Jonathan leant against a wall in Steve's room.

Your mother was upset, not about you but about the bills she had to pay in order to hold your funeral and pay for a gravesite.

Your brother, who was almost stranger kept asking about you. Wondering where his sister was though never spoke to you much.

Now there was one particular person who stopped counting days, grey dark circles under his eyes and sat in a pile of disregarded, half used cigarettes.

𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘖 ➜ 𝘽.𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙑𝙀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara