꒦꒷𝟑𝟎꒷꒦

Just a crazy dreamReaching for somebody's starCan't believe it allDid he really fall?

Just a crazy dream
Reaching for somebody's star
Can't believe it all
Did he really fall?

a light in the black
rainbow
1:37 ———◦——2:49
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

a light in the black rainbow1:37 ———◦——2:49⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

im sick so you get a late update

┍━☽ 【𝟑𝟎】  ☾━┑
FRED
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

The next morning you were buying snacks and food for Eddie, because lord knew when last he ate.

You carried a plastic bag in each hand as Dustin barged through the little lake house, Eddie turned around clutching his chest at Dustin's outburst.

Eddie sat with his legs crossed as he stuffed dry cereal into his mouth, listening to Dustin talk.

"See we have good news and bad news, which do you want to hear first?" Asked Dustin.

"Bad first, always." Eddie spoke through mouthfuls

"We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch sigh our Cerebro and they're definitely looking for you, also they're pretty sure you killed Chrissy." Dustin finished.

Eddie didn't say anything, he stopped munching on the cereal when his eyes flittered to Max who spoke. "Like 100% kind of convinced."

"And the good news?" Eddie asked

"Your name hasn't gone public yet, but if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do." Robin said with a small sigh through her nose. "And once they do everyone and their shallow minded mother will be gunning for you."

"Hunt the freak right?" Eddie asked with a crack in his voice.

"So before that happens we need to find vecna, kill him and prove your innocence." Dustin said with a raise of his voice.