꒦꒷𝟏𝟗꒷꒦

His life is on the line

the sentinel
judas priest
2:34 ————◦—— 4:03
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

the sentineljudas priest 2:34 ————◦—— 4:03⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┍━☽ 【𝟏𝟗】  ☾━┑
SPYCRAFT
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

you were forced behind a pot planted bush in the mall with Steve and Dustin.

Steve was busy looking through his binoculars, spying on any suspicious activity. "Do you see anything?" Dustin asked.

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for." Steve admitted.

"Evil Russians."

"Yeah exactly, I don't know what an evil Russian looks like."

"Hiding something, has sunglasses or something." You said.

"Don't forget a briefcase, and- and blonde." Dustin added.

You nodded. "Right, and definitely not smiling." Your eyes scanned over the people through the green leaves.

"And look out for anything weird like ear pieces, camo, duffel bags, etcétera." Dustin too was watching the on goers.

"Right okay, duffel bags." Steve's nose scrunched as he spoke due to him squinting his eyes to see better.

"You've got to be kidding me." Dustin groaned.

"What?" You asked.

"I can't believe it, Anna Jacobi is talking to that meathead Mark Lewinsky." Dustin scoffed.

"Come on, she really lowered her standards, I mean that guy came home with a fish." Steve said.

"You know what, we're the worst spies in history."