꒦꒷𝟒𝟎꒷꒦

You're looking for loveThough you try to denyThe things you put me throughTell me what I've got to do to you

Though you try to deny
The things you put me through
Tell me what I've got to do to you

slide it in
whitesnake
1:42 ————◦— 2:14
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

slide it inwhitesnake 1:42 ————◦— 2:14⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┍━☽  【𝟒𝟎】 ☾━┑
RETURN
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

The War Zone was not at all what you had expected, it was full of people, yellow banners with bold print telling you where all the different weapons are; knives; guns; you name it. "So much for avoiding angry hicks." Robin murmured.

"Let's be fast." Nancy said, everyone agreed. The group split off into different directions, you found yourself standing by the knives. Holding one that had camo print and the other that had a purely black handle.

You unsheathed the one knife before carelessly tossing in the air, it spun in a loop. Unluckily for you, the blade of it met your hand, it didn't particularly cut into your skin but it still shocked you, you let out a pathetic "Ah!" Before looking around, rubbing your hand and chucking the knives into your shopping cart.

You dragged along the cart, chucking in anything and everything, humming a tune as you let things fall into the cart before your eyes caught sight of something green, a Hawkins High jersey, it was Jason.

Your head swivelled around to find more of them, his friends. You ducked your head behind the rays of shelves and made your way to the register to check out, it seemed you weren't the only one to spot them. Jason found Nancy, you prayed she'd be okay as you ran back to Eddie's van. Steve, Robin and eventually Nancy jumped in, yelling for Eddie to start driving.

...You winded up on a patch between the woods, you sat with Eddie and Dustin, helping them in hammering nails into rusty trash can lids. Max and Nancy were together, and so were Robin and Steve. "How she feeling?" Dustin asked Eddie once he was finished with his shield.