꒦꒷𝟎𝟗꒷꒦

We're gonna burn this damn place downtown

rock of ages
def leppard
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

rock of agesdef leppard 1:07 ——◦———— 4:50⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

( i just love foreshadowing )

┍━☽ 【𝟎𝟗】 ☾━┑
OH ROMEO
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙆, your jacket hanging off your chair while Billy had kicked his boots off and was sprawled out on your bed.

"I think Juliet is a dumbass." Billy said looking at the green book.

"Why'd you say that?" You spun around to look at him. "What did the teen who fell in love in the span of three days do?"

"Killed herself for a man she met. All this bullshit about love got in her head." He flipped over a page before scratching out something.

"I guess." You looked back at the notes you wrote

"Why are we writing on a scene that was never mentioned in the book?" He asked, tossing a pencil at you.

"I said we could do that scene or the post deaths." You picked the pencil up and aimed for him, the pencil hitting him square in the chest.

"Why not choose an interesting scene." There was a glimmer in his eyes which you couldn't pin point what.

"Such as?"

"The debauchery scene." His eyebrows flicked upwards while his tongue run over his front teeth.

"The sex scene? Which again isn't a scene. They mentioned it only." You groaned out. "This is hopeless. We'd be better off doing this on our own."