꒦꒷𝟑𝟐꒷꒦

Sword and axe are my destinyI watch the stars turning blood redThere is light yes I've got to believeFor this feels like living inside a dream

I watch the stars turning blood red
There is light yes I've got to believe
For this feels like living inside a dream

necropolis
manila road
1:37 ———◦——2:49
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

necropolismanila road1:37 ———◦——2:49⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┍━☽  【𝟑𝟐】 ☾━┑
LEVITATE
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

Steve's eyes kept flicking to his car mirror, worrying about Max who was oddly silent.

"Turn here." She said.

Steve obliged as he rounded a corner, a small brick building growing taller as the car got closer.

"A post office?" Dustin asked, Max didn't say anything as she rushed out the car leaving the rest of you to watch her disappear into the building.

Max was going to send the letter off to her brother, who in this moment was elsewhere in another state.

"I gotta go." You mumbled, pushing the door open.

"Where? Go where?" Steve asked after you.

You just spun around on the far road as you shut the door. "Lady problems."

Steve's cheeks heated up, as well as the tips of his ears. "R-Right, but there's no bathrooms."

"I'll find one eventually." You shrugged before heading down the small park hoping to at least find a cubicle.

Max payed with the money she broke out of her piggy back for sending the letter, the tip of the folded managed to graze into her palm.

"Shit." She cursed, watching crimson swell on her hand. "Do you have a bathroom?"

The lady behind the counter told her the directions, it was a rather dingy looking bathroom, more like a room with a toilet and dirty sink.