꒦꒷𝟎𝟑꒷꒦

He'll be the risk in the kiss

shout at the devil
mötley crüe
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(casually puts the thing that killed billy as a little gif)

┍━☽ 【𝟎𝟑】  ☾━┑
DONT GO
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】  ☾━┙

"𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎 from now"

You wanted to cry. Why would you need to move? There wasn't anything wrong with California.

As if reading your mind, your mother spoke up. "Walter has found a job there, and he says it's a small town so it should be easy to make new friends."

Walter nodded at your moms words. "We'll extend the family."

You were visibly confused. Walter and your mother smiled to each other. "(Y/n), I'm pregnant. You're going to be a sister."

no no no. You were happy as an only child. "I think I'm gonna be sick." You clutched your stomach.

"Hmm, what was that?" Walter asked only hearing you mumble an incoherent sentence.

"I said I—." You couldn't hold it. Thankfully you turned your head to the side projecting your digested food into the floor.

Your mother gasped at this. "Oh goodness." She had to hide her disgusted face.

You slapped a hand to your forehead feeling dizzy. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." You stood up missing where you had vomited and walked to the bathroom.

You stared at yourself in the small mirror seeing your face was sticky and red. You twists the tap and splashed your face with water.