꒦꒷𝟏𝟖꒷꒦

Forget tomorrow, we're here today

let it loose
savage
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(sorry for mini hiatus 😖) also this is half filler

┍━☽ 【𝟏𝟖】  ☾━┑
HORSE
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

It felt like forever sitting in the back room of Scoops Ahoy. You gracefully got yourself as scoop of ice cream in a cup as you say eating the dessert off the plastic spoon.

Robin paced up and down trying to listen to the words Dustin was playing on the tape. "Okay play the last part again."

Dustin harshly smashed his thumb onto the red button as the tape rewinded and the last part played again.

"Okay that word, it's pronounced 'Dly-nna-ya'." Robin said

"Dee-Lin-Naya?" Dustin asked with a smile spreading.

"Which is spelt." She waved her hand as Dustin got up and rushed to the board "D-D-D-D..."

"D-D, the chair—the chair looking thing." Dustin said, pointing the  "Д" in red marker on the board.

Robin began writing down the rest of the letters.

"You know you could help instead of eating." Dustin suggested.

"Hey, I did. Me being here is something to honour." You defended while Dustin threw his hands up in defeat.

Robin rushed over to the window and slid it open. "We've got our first sentence." She said to Steve.

"Oh really?" Steve asked hopefully.

"The week is long." Robin said with a Russian accent.