꒦꒷𝟎𝟔꒷꒦

My mama raised me right I ain't no skid

clean cut american kid
lll repute
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(keep in mind this is the 80s so don't question the fashion)

┍━☽ 【𝟎𝟔】 ☾━┑
HALLOWEEN
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 your friends. You held the white plastic fork and poked at the mystery meat.

"So I was thinking of inviting the new kid. He's super hot." Tina said first.

"Yeah, his name's Billy and actually (Y/n) he's a lot like you." Vicki said.

"What do you mean by that?" You grabbed the green apple and took a bite out of it.

"Like you both smoke quite a bit, both have shitty music taste and people are even saying he's gonna be the new king of Hawkins."

"Okay first off. My music taste isn't shitty, it's fitting for me and secondly do we really need a king of Hawkins?" You grumbled.

"Yeah, you two could be a power couple."

Carol walked over and sat down next to you. "Ugh I hate boys."

"What did he do this time?" Nicole asked while lulling her head back, looking at the fluorescent lights.

"He said he needs a break, from what?" She groaned. "I think I'm over this whole Tommy H era."

"Isn't this your seventh break?" You asked.

"I think so, but I have my eye on someone else." She smirked at that.