꒦꒷𝟎𝟐꒷꒦

My baby got no control

wango tango
ted nugent
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

wango tangoted nugent    1:07 ——◦———— 4:50⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┍━☽ 【𝟎𝟐】  ☾━┑
PROJECT
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】  ☾━┙

(i love this chapter. ugh he's to cute)

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙏 𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙋 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉 onto your shoulder before being lifted up.

The bar owner held you firm this time, not letting you have the opportunity to run away again.

Your mother came running in the bar looking sun burnt with her hair out of place.

"Ma'am, this your daughter?" The bar owner asked.

"Yes, sadly." She said while the bar owner handed you over.

Your mother gazed down at you most likely glaring at you but your gaze was focused on the furious car driver.

He came hobbling over. His round face blotched with red blushes. "T-That kid caused me to crash." He said.

"It was only an accident." You spoke up. Your voice slightly shaky.

"Quiet." Your mom spoke harshly to you. Her voice only audible for you to hear.

"Yeah well you should the runnin' across roads like that." He began to catch up his lost breaths.

Your moms expression went sickeningly sweet. She smiled and showed her white pearls. "If my daughter said it was an accident then it was."

"U-Uh right ma'am sorry." He gave a tight lipped smile and walked back to his stationary car.

"Sorry for the inconveniences my child has caused. We'll be going along now." She practically dragged you back to the beach where she hurriedly packed up her stuff.