꒦꒷𝟐𝟗꒷꒦

warning: y/n was kinda in idiot here but it's all for the plot 😁🫶

Your fate is sealed revelation is nearI hear your screams but I thrive off your fear

Your fate is sealed
revelation is near
I hear your screams but
I thrive off your fear

666
anvil
1:37 ———◦——2:49
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┍━☽  【𝟐𝟗】  ☾━┑REEFER RICK┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

┍━☽  【𝟐𝟗】 ☾━┑
REEFER RICK
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

You sat on a chair while Officer Powell asked you questions about any relation you had with Chrissy.

"We were told you where one of the last people who Chrissy was seen with, did she seem off or..?" He asked, leaning against his desk.

"Well, she did seem skittish." You replied, keeping your gaze locked onto your fingers as you picked at the skin peeling from the sides of your nails.

"How so?"

"Well she would practically jump in her seat when she heard a strange noise, like when the squirrel ran up the tree."

"Right, and someone said they saw you two walk off into the woods, why were you there?"

You big your lip with a small swell of nervousness. "She just wanted to clear her head."

"Okay, thank you Miss (L/n), you may go now." You ripped yourself off the chair and headed for your car.

You silently drove to work. Mary gave you a sympathetic look as she saw how a downcast look had settled on your features.

You walked to the kitchen and slipped the apron on before starting up the deep fry.

The phone blared in the distance before it stopped. "(Y/n), it's for you!" Mary yelled.