꒦꒷𝟎𝟕꒷꒦

I AM NOT OKAY AFTER A CERTAIN SOMEBODY'S DEATH

But if it's hell then you can watch me burn

centre of eternity
ozzy osbourne
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

centre of eternity ozzy osbourne1:07 ——◦———— 4:50⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(literally heard the weezer song 😦)

┍━☽ 【𝟎𝟕】 ☾━┑
BASKETBALL
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 you woke up the next morning. You opened your eyes as everything seemed brighter and blurry.

You only had two cups from the punch but you weren't a light weight so just how much was the punch spiked? 

You peeled back your duvet covers and made your way to the bathroom before tumbling over to the toilet and spewing out the alcohol and any snacks you ate at the party.

You flushed the toilet the stood up to go wash your face noticing your make up was smudged and your hair was a birds nest.

You rinsed your face, and mouth and got rid of the make up. Once you were done you went downstairs to have breakfast.

"This is why you don't go to parties in the middle of the week, you are still going to go to school today." Your mother said.

"To loud." You mumbled before pressing the bottom of your hand to your headache.

You ate your scrambled eggs and bacon before finishing that with a glass of orange juice. Your eyes flickered to your brother.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

"You look silly." He said giggling.

"You think you're so fucking funny huh?" You clicked your tongue before standing up and going to your room to get dressed.

You wore a plain black shirt and washed blue jeans. You put on your infamous black, leather jacket with embroidery of the Rolling Stones's "Hot Lips" on the back.