꒦꒷𝟏𝟔꒷꒦

schools been up my ass 😔 sorry

As a young boy chasing dragons

flash of the blade
iron maiden
1:07 ——◦———— 4:50
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(i feel like things are moving fast but if they don't happen now, they never will)

┍━☽  【𝟏𝟔】 ☾━┑
RUSSIAN
INTERCEPTION
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

Billy let out a scream, he had never felt as terrified as he did. He had never experienced this.

The creature, whatever it was snarled, hissed and made weird gurgling sounds.

Billy tried to crawl on his behind, away from the hallow, dark door space.

He got up and sprinted to his car and swung the door open, he got in and started his car. His cars tires screeched at the speed he sped off in.

He drove until his car skidded go a stop by a telephone stand on the side of the road.

He was panting from fear and adrenaline. He forehead's cut was drying.

He grabbed the phone and dialled the police. "9-1-1 what's your emergency?" A woman asked on the other end

He didn't get the chance to answer, he let out a scream when then the feeling of being dragged returned.

Screeches and small bodies whizzed past him before something clamped onto his body, something slimy and cold.

These were flashbacks? He still stood in the stand. The light above him flickered to a stop. "Sir are you there?" The woman's voice game out deeper and distorted.

Billy turned the phone and smashed it back against its holder. His breaths were pants and got out the glass box.

It was so dark, yet there was an eery fog around him. He could hear distant footsteps.