꒦꒷𝟑𝟔꒷꒦

Flash before my eyesNow it's time to dieBurning in my brainI can feel the flame

Now it's time to die
Burning in my brain
I can feel the flame

ride the lightning
metallica
1:37 ———◦——2:49
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ride the lightningmetallica 1:37 ———◦——2:49⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

im loosing interest in writing this book 😔

┍━☽ 【𝟑𝟔】  ☾━┑
OZZY OSBOURNE
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

Eddie threw Steve's shirt back at him, Steve fumbling to catch it. "For your modesty, dude." Eddie mumbled, not wanting to stare at Steve's hairy chest, making you snigger.

Then, the ground beneath you violently shook, you lost your balance and landed square on your ass, wincing when the pain shot up your coccyx.

It took you a minute to catch you breath from the fright, you noticed how Nancy landed on Steve and Robin landed on Eddie. "So guns seem like a pretty good idea to me."

Steve pushed himself off the dusty yet slimy ground, flicking on his flashlight. "Yeah, so what are we waiting for?" He asked, as he began to walk off, Nancy quick to follow.

Red thunder clapped above you, as you pushed through the ominous forest, stepping over dried tresses of the trees and the living vines. "Couldn't we have tried a road or something slightly less creepy?" You mumbled.

"I think we're getting close. We're almost out of here, don't worry." Nancy replied, ducking her head to avoid a shallow branch.

You fell back, in-line with Eddie and Steve. "Both of ya, listen, I just, uh.... I just want to say thanks, for saving my ass back there."

"Shit, you saved your own ass, man. I mean that was a real Ozzy move you pulled back there." Eddie snickered, you smirked.

"Ozzy?" Steve questioned, your mouth slacked open in response, unbelievable.