꒦꒷𝟑𝟖꒷꒦

Your blood is boilin' your eyes grow wide -Advance - too lateGamblin' fever has taken your mind

your eyes grow wide -
Advance - too late
Gamblin' fever has
taken your mind

gorgar
helloween
1:37 ———◦——2:49
⇄◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

i suddenly have the urge to finish writing this book

┍━☽ 【𝟑𝟖】  ☾━┑
NANCY
┕━☽【꒦꒷꒦】 ☾━┙

You waited patiently, as Dustin was tying bed sheets and any cloth together to form a rope. Max and Lucas placed a mattress down to cushion the fall, strange stains were blotched around the material. "Those stains are uh...I dunno what those stains are." Eddie admitted.

"I'm not quite sure how these physics work," Dustin tossed up the rope he made through the open portal, it landed by your feet, "and if my theories are correct then," He let go of it, it now stood on its own, defying physics.

"Holy shit." Max mumbled, wide eyes and a smile in pure shock.

"Pull on it!" Dustin yelled, Robin grabbed it and tugged on it, it was sturdy enough to hold a humans weight on it. Dustin began to laugh out of delight and amazement. 

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my entire life." Erica began to say, "and I've seen some crazy shit." Dustin gave her a high-five from behind.

"Guess I'm the guinea pig." Robin grumbled before she began to climb up the rope, grunting as she pulled her weight. Her body did a cartwheel just about before she landed on her back on the mattress.

"All right, I guess I'll go." Eddie latched himself onto the rope and began to climb. "That...was fun. Shit." He mumbled, climbing out the way when he was on the mattress.

Next was Nancy, she managed to get her head past the portal before she dropped back down, she didn't land flat, she landed on her feet. When Steve took notice of her face, he visibly paled and looked over at you.