50

Bettys POV
I sat in my bed as I laid back as I had my phone in my ear. "Kevin...he literally shut out his parents...I don't know what I'm gonna do..."

Kevin sighed out "first calm down. Veronica and I at least don't have to go through this insane idea we had planned."

I questioned him "what kind of idea?"

But before he could respond the line cut off and I was confused as suddenly I looked at my phone strangely as suddenly I got an unknown call.

I was confused and picked it up and shut my eyes as I heard "ahhh, ponytail you've picked up!"

I frowned and said "watch it Penny...Jughead is right now down at the station and I swear to god you're gonna pay."

She laughed telling me "you think this is all funny and set in stone huh? Kid this is the real word where you're messing with the adults."

I told her "I don't care, Jughead remembers and all they have to do is find you."

She laughed and told me "I have my guys outside of your brothers little office building and I have my guys surrounding your own home as well. Now I want your little ponytail to come down and outside to a park Charles down the street. And if you don't...well I think you can imagine what can happen."

My heart pounded softly and frowned saying "and what's gonna happen if I do?"

She laughed and whispered "and what if you don't? Five minutes. Hurry ponytail."

She hung up and I frowned looking at my phone as I looked out the window and shut my blinds and backed away. I gulped and opened the door to my room walking downstairs and looked around and was about to walk out till I heard.

"Betty?"

I paused for a second turning around seeing my dad. "Dad- hey!"

He asked me "why are you still up sweetheart?"

I gulped and smiled gently "I just...I was actually...trying to sneak out to see Jughead?"

He chuckled softly and smiled as he approached me and held my shoulders.

"You know...I was a lot like you when I was your age, back when your mother and I were... younger."

I smiled at his words as he thought "I see you and Jughead and see your mother and i...so in love at such a young age..."

I nodded to his words looking at the time "yes, yes I know dad, you fought to be with eachother and now you have me and Charles. Happily Ever After!"

He laughed and huffed out "go on and see Jughead. I'll just explain it to your mom and tell Charles."

I nodded smiling and said "okay, great! Thank you!"

I hugged my dad tightly as he laughed holding me "quite a tight hug Betty."

I laughed softly and said "yeah...sorry I just... missed Jughead."

He smiled and I opened the door and waved goodbye as I left my house and instantly frowned whilst I shut the door.

I quickly stepped down the steps and spotted the car lights and got inside seeing Penny in the passengers seat as I frowned saying "what do you want from me?"

She smiled and played with my loose hair and huffed out "frankly I want you dead, but I don't want my fingerprints on any sort of weapon...so..."

She smirked and the doors locked as she told me "we're gonna be taking a small trip. To the Southside..."

I squeezed my eyes shut as she cackled and we drove off. When we got to the middle of the woods Penny dragged me out.

I told her "please...please I don't wanna die...I beg you...please..."

I cried out as she smiled and told me "funny, thought that was all you dreamed of."

I begged out "please...what do you want? Money? Is that it?"

She smiled and thought "I'm good. Just want to see Jughead suffer, maybe this can finally be permanent."

I whimpered and said "please...I...I'm just a teenage girl. You really don't wanna kill me right?"

She smiled and kneeled down to me and told me in my face "I've killed preteens ponytail...I'm emotionless to about a lot of things now."

I cried and shook my head. She grabbed my hair and smiled "nice knowing you ponytail..."

She threw me down and I fell face first. I coughed and picked myself up but not before some men grabbed me. I began screaming and kicking and scratching, I had to fight for my life. But even at the end...even if I put all my strength into wanting to stay alive...perhaps sometimes it become inevitable.

Jugheads POV
I sat in Charles's office as I bounced my leg quickly as I waited for Charles to come back in. I was anxious and nervous. I knew all of Pennys hideouts and spots. She has to be in one of those places.

But as I was in my thoughts Charles came rushing inside. "Jughead we've got a problem"

I was confused and he said "Betty is missing."

With that I got up out of my seat filled with worry as I asked "wh-what happened."

He sighed and pulled out a map of Riverdale and laid it down on his desk saying to me "you need to show me now all the places where Penny could've taken Betty."

As my heart dropped to my feet I gulped and nodded as I went over to his desk and began pinpointing certain locations.