39

Bettys POV
When I woke up the next morning I had realized what occurred last night. I saw Jughead on the other side of my bed and I gulped and grabbed my robe and got it on as I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and I sighed holding my arms to my chest and smiled as I looked at my arms and saw my scars there but slowly fading.

I smiled and got on some clothes and went downstairs but as I got down I saw Charles and gasped as he spotted me and smirked "well...I hope to god whenever shoes were those at the side were Jugheads?"

I blushed and told him "maybe?"

He smiled and I smiled back as he said "you're lucky mom and dad didn't noticed and thought they were mine."

I smiled and told him "thanks for not ratting me out..."

He smiled and I said "I'm gonna grab some water and head back upstairs..."

He let me pass through as I grabbed some refreshments and went back up to my room. I got back up and saw Jughead starting to wake up.

I got into my bed and he saw me and I smiled giving him the bottle of water. He looked back at me and leaned in and kissed me.

I smiled holding his face and pulled away as he sighed in relief "this...this is what I wanted."

I smiled and he smiled back as I told him "me too..."

He kissed me again as he groaned out "can we just stay right here? All day?"

I laughed out "I wish but we have important things to get done."

He rolled his eyes and I smiled holding his face as he held my wrist and moved my hand away and interlocked his fingers with mine.

"I missed you."

I blushed at his words and said "I did too..."

He smirked and I told him "Charles said everything should be alright, lets just hope Tallboy gets his time and then you still have Penny?"

He nodded "I gave all her information to Charles so we just gotta hope he finds her."

I agreed and told him "now that this nightmare is over can we head over to Pops? I'm craving a milkshake."

He smiled and said "sure, let me just go home and change first."

I asked him "can I come too?"

He thought about it and I explained "I want your parents to try and understand that we can make this work."

He gave me an appreciative expression as I kissed him again and he pulled away and nodded "of course."

He kissed me again and held my face telling me "im so happy to have met you. I will never forget about what you've done for me...thank you."

I let out a small laugh at his words saying "I didn't do much..."

He shook his head "you changed my life. Thank you."

I smiled and we got ready to go.

It seemed like all was normal, we were on his bike on the road as I held his waist.

We got to a red light and I told him "we can finally try and get your parents to understand..."

He smiled and I giggled out "I love you Jughead..."

I nuzzled my face close to his shoulder and as e light turned green and he started his bike back up all I heard was "I love-"

Before we were hit and both Jughead and I flew off the bike...

Charles POV
I was at my workplace as I finished interviewing Tallboy as I got a call from Chic.

I smiled at the phone and answered it "hey babe. I'm working what's up?"

He told me "well I just wanted to check in, I know you've been stressing out and I just wanted to keep tabs. Is Betty doing good?"

I smirked and told him "you know what...I actually saw them...well I didn't see them but they definitely had sex..."

He gasped on the other end and I laughed as I pulled a small box from my jacket and smirked "really!? Like they're back together! Oh she must be so happy! How are your parents taking it?"

I laughed out "I haven't told them but I will and of course she will. All we wanted was for her to be happy and improve mentally. I think with him...she has."

I opened the small box seeing the ring inside and smiled "hey when's the next time you think you can visit?"

But as I said that one of my fellow partners Charlotte ran in my office "Charles!"

I turned her way as she told me "your little sister..."

She began to tear up and I was confused still with the phone in my hand to my ear, oblivious to anything Chic was saying.

"Betty was in a hit and run...it's really bad..."

I immediately without thought hung up my phone and set it down as we both left the building.