25

Bettys POV
We had two days left here. I had woken up earlier and made myself some hot chocolate. I sat on the patio where the cold air hit me but I was in fuzzy warm clothing so it didn't bother much, I read my book and drank my hot chocolate as I flipped through the pages.

But as I did I suddenly heard an engine coming up to the house, curious I peaked my head to the side and tried to look at the front of the cabin from my small balcony.

As I looked over my phone rang and I saw jughead calling. I

picked I up and held it to my ear and said "hey Jug, whats up?"

He suddenly told me "come to your front door."

I was confused and said "okay?"

I walked to the front and opened the door and saw Jughead wearing a coat, his beanie, his cheeks and nose slightly red. I smiled and he smiled at me but noticed my arm.

I laughed and said "yeah, a lot has happened?"

He smiled and walked over to me and held both sides of my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

I blushed softly and lifted myself onto my tippy toes as we pulled away and I held his waist gently and asked "why are you here? Not trying to be rude..."

He looked at me and shrugged "could give my mom and dad more alone time, I missed you, I worried for you."

I smiled and hugged him as I looked up at him and said "my parents might get angry..."

He sighed out "I know...but I just had to see you, check in."

I blushed and nodded looking around and brought him over to my room.

We sat on my balcony and I rubbed my cast and admitted "I broke my arm a day or so ago...I didn't want to tell you...because it would mean telling the truth..."

I frowned and his face grew with concern as I looked at the doors of the patio and got closer to him and held his hand.

When...we were there...when I was with Chic, my brothers boyfriend...

I paused for some time to think of what to say next, "hey..."

He interrupted my thoughts as I looked up to his eyes.

"It's okay, no rush."

I nodded and frowned admitting "this guy who used to bully me, torture me...he was there...and I tried my best to stand up for myself...but he..."

I gulped and shut my eyes as I rubbed my arms and hands together wiping my eyes.

I looked to him and admitted "he shoved me down a hill and I...went far down I broke my arm and...and I lied to everyone because I was scared and I don't know what to do I don't..."

I lost my breath and he rubbed my shoulder holding my hand as I gripped his hand tightly and cried.

He pulled me into his embrace as I cried and held him as he held my head "calm down, it's okay."

I heaved and hugged as he tried to soothe me and calm me down. After a bit I saw that my parents may wake up soon. I pulled away from Jughead as he held my face.

"You need to tell them the truth."

I shook my head "I can't...I can't do that or I'd be lying to them."

He shook his head "they'd know you would be afraid."

I sniffled and he stood up and I stood up with him, "I'm sorry about everything Jughead...I'm so sorry."

He shook his head as he caressed my face "don't ever feel sorry about anything like this. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be okay."

I looked at him and nodded as he rubbed my shoulder and I leaned into his body as he held me closer to him as I shut my eyes and my breath began to take control once again and I felt better. I pulled away to look at him and frowned as he wiped away my tears.

"Don't get sad, or I'll cry and I don't ever want to cry in front of you."

I smiled and he smiled back as we laughed and I laughed out nervously "I don't know how to explain you to my parents..."

He shrugged "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

I nodded softly as he kissed my forehead and I held his hand. We walked out of my room and I saw my dad as he spotted us and was confused almost dropping his glass.

"Jughead? Betty?"

I explained "he came, Kevin gave him the address I had no idea."

He sighed and I tried to reason "but I feel better..."

He looked at me as I gulped and he gave me a warm smile and said "your mothers gonna kill me..."

I scratched my head as he walked over to their room to try and explain...I looked at Jughead as Chic came out wearing a robe and pointed at Jughead.

I let out "Chic...this is Jughead. My boyfriend."

Chic began to smirk and walked closer to Jughead and held out his hand "so you're the guy she talks about..."

Jughead shook his hand and mentioned "yeah..."

Chic gave him and sly smirk and patted his shoulder "you seem good, stay for lunch.
I'm cooking."

He smiled walking away as I approached Jughead "he likes you,"

he scoffed out "you sure about that?"

I smirked and nodded. "I'm very sure."

He chuckled softly and I thought about it "did you pack anything?"

I curiously hoped looking up at him as he smiled "I may have...for about a day or two."  

I laughed and he smiled as I said "come on, before my mom fully is awake with coffee in her system."

He chuckled at my words and I pulled him into my room.