ˢᵘᶠᶠᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ

I am ... I am ..I am will Graham and I am..I. ...I don't know where I am it's 2:46 am I in the forest? ....how did I get here?..

I thought I was I turned around looking around franticly, noticeing out the corner of my eye that man that thing with the deer antlers ...that wendigo thing

Hannibal?..

I said quietly as it titled its head so ever slightly. I suddenly turned around hearing something shifting in the woods as I began to panic once I confirmed I saw nothing I turned around slowly suddenly getting starttled once the wendigo creature lunged at me grabbing my neck and pushing me to the ground as I began to gasp and claw at it's hands because it was starting to choke me.

F-Fuck le- Let me go!!

I cried out to the thing trying to push it away as I watched it lean down to my ear whispering to me.

Suffer with me.

I suddenly gasped sitting up noticeing I was back in Hannibal's bed looking around as I as drenched in sweat, after a minute of gathering myself I started feeling neck franticly my breatheing increasing as he began to freak out suddenly turning to look at the door noticeing Hannibal was standing there leaning on the door frame stareing at me with a worried expression on his face.

Are you alright ?...you .. we're franticly squirming around the bed...when I came up here?

Hannibal said as he walked closer to me from leaning on the door frame sitting on the bed beside me.

.. What ...what day is it ..?...

Hannibal frowned seeing that he was disoriented again as he slightly caressed wills leg.

It's Saturday are you alright will did you have another bad dream?

I nodded slightly sighing as I looked down before slightly muttering about what the dream was to Hannibal.

In my..dream ...I was in the woods and I was lost and confused ...and I saw you and you lunged at me and.. gripped your hands around my neck and began to choke me..it hurt ...alot I couldn't breathe and I could see my skin turning blue..

I took another pause before speaking again sighing in the process, though Hannibal was patient with me.

And you muttered something to me ..it was along the lines of "Suffer with me"..

Hannibal nodded takeing all that information in as he began to speak again

Your dream was have some correlation with what we talked about yesterday, what the ...thing.. said in your dream must of been some type of oath or promise like wedding vows ..."If I die you die, if I get hurt you get hurt..if I suffer you suffer...suffer with me." Something like that..I prosume..

I looked down slightly thinking for a momment I wanted to say something to Hannibal but It just didn't come out as I sighed looking away slightly as he leaned into hug me.

I love you

I whispered into his ear as I could of sworn I heard him whisper back.

Suffer with me

I didn't really say anything about it just hugging him back, after a few moments he smiled letting go of me inviting me to come downstairs with him to eat as I nodded watching him get up and walk out the bedroom as I walked into the bathroom. About 30 minutes later I came out changeing into something else comfortable as I came downstairs going into the kitchen where Hannibal was, I stood at the kitchen island looking around then glanceing at Hannibal who was pouring himself a glass of wine and aslo looking at me before walking over to me and hugging me from behind placeing his arms around my waist.

For being a psychopathic murder ...you're very clingy and ....seemingly soft hearted..

I mumbled to Hannibal as he placed his glass down hugging me tighter not saying anything for a few moments as if he was thinking or deciding.

..only when it comes to you

He said before letting go of me and suddenly turning me around kissing me I gasped. Starttled by the sudden kiss just hugging and kissing him back aslo before I felt him suddenly shove his tongue into my mouth makeing me moan into the kiss.

As our tongues danced around in each other's mouth, Hannibal accidently bit down onto my tounge causing me to yelp out in pain and my mouth to start bleeding as I tried to pull away but Hannibal was quite forceful not letting go of me as he was seemingly tasting my blood, as he began to whimper slightly he suddenly pulled away breatheing heavily and blood all over his lips as he looked at me slightly frowning.

God...I'm sorry I apologize will are you alright . .I got ahead of myself that sounded like it hurt

I nodded trying to get over the pain as Hannibal looked at me concerned, though after a few moments I uttered to him.

I'm fine it's alright ...at some point I knew that was going to happen......it was kind of hot actually ?

Hannibal slightly grinned as he suddenly pushed me up against the counter kissing me again though takeing a pause.

You should eat ..frist ...and ....I'll...give you something of mine

I slightly bit my lip a little stareing at him as I chuckled caressing his cheek before saying.

More like I'm giveing you something if mine...~..