Zou is an Elephant?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, and there is more. There have been murals of them depicted associated with Zou, meaning the people here see them as their gods." Law said.

"If you are wondering if they are with me, yes. They are my friends. You want me to show we mean no harm with them?" Yukiko asked.

"Yes."

Yukiko nodded as she got her PC for a little change.

Bartolomeo used his Devil Fruit to built a staircase that led to the Thousand Sunny, and your crew along with Law, Kin'emon and Kanjuro crossed it to get on the other side. Next came the food that Barto Club generously gave with all their love poured in it. You questioned if it was still edible after that.

"Is there anything else we can do?"

"No, we're fine!" answered Franky. "Luffy, we're ready"

"All right! Let's go!"

"Barto, thank you and and your crew for getting us here, we are grateful." Yukiko smiled.

Barto almost had a heart attack from happiness.

"Yukiko-senpai is grateful........"
-------
Aside from Raikou, Entei and Suicune,  Yukiko decided to bring Reshiram and Zekrom too for everyone to ride up to Zou.

"I wonder how Sanji and the others climbed this" said Luffy. "Kin'emon, Kanjuro. Come to think of it, why do you wanna go to Zou?"

"After everything you did for us, we must tell you everything eventually. But first, we need to make sure the others are safe." responded the samurai.

"Zou was always our destination since leaving the Land of Wano" Kanjuro said. "We want to see if Momonosuke is okay and if another friend we were separated from at sea - Raizo, a ninja, has arrived here safely."

All men on board whipped their heads toward both samurais, eyes wide like saucers with their interest piqued. Yukiko and Robin, on the other hand, gave a curious look.

"A ninja?!...I wanna meet him!" said Luffy with stars in his eyes.

"I wanna see a shuriken" enriched Zoro in all his seriousness.

"Does he sit under a waterfall to meditate?" inquired Usopp.

"Can he really use supernatural ninja powers?" Law asked, truly uncharacteristic coming from him.

"Can he disappear in an instant like they say?" said Franky.

"What are you guys..." began Robin, gazing at the guys.

"They're boys Robin." Yukiko said patting her back. "But if it helps, I've met some ninjas before joining the crew. One was the Shadow Triad and they had the ability to immobilize people without Pokémon."

"Wow!" Luffy exclaimed.

----------
As they made it to the top of the elephant, Yukiko was amazed to see an entire Civilization there.

Although they lost Luffy in the process, they found themselves at doors.....

Or What was left of the doors that held the gate together were now laying on the ground, completely destroyed. Judging by the cracks that marked the concrete and the walls around the entrance, something massive pushed its way through.

"This is some pretty serious destruction!" Franky said. "And it's still fresh. Are Sanji and the others alright?!"

"Hm. Let's proceed with caution" smirked Zoro, unsheathing one sword as Yukiko got a Pokéball out.