Part 16. Puck's Hatsumaki.

Začať od začiatku

"In which Rem would only become saddened at seeing you with Lady Emilia..." Said Saber...

"Damn... I feel like I just broke some sacred law..." 

"Rubbish. If her heart is set in loving you, then that is her will, and I must respect so." Said Saber... 

Subaru could recognize the steeled gaze of Saber...

It wasn't Natural... Subaru could say... a steeled gaze forged by sour feelings and harsh training with the sword...

Recently, Saber had been waking up early, Then swinging the sword as practice until she would see Rem and begin stalking her...

Yet stalking Rem was only bad... It wasn't good for Saber to love someone who didn't love her...

"So... You like girls?" Asked Subaru.

"If you must place it that way, then yes."

"Damn... So you are a ... lesbo... thats kinda hot..."

"... Subaru." said Saber wishing to start another point..

"Artoria." Said Subaru, wishing to break tension... But Saber turned towards him with an annoyed look.

"Don't call me that. My name is Arthur." Said Saber who would NOT give up the name.

"Ar-To-Ri-A - Chan~" Said Subaru...

"Mate, I will shatter your bollocks." Said Saber...

"Artoria, You seriously say weird things... What are bollocks?" Said Subaru...

"The end of your bloodline." Said Saber... A kick that was being charged towards an obvious place in between his legs.

"OI! WAIT! No, Don't touch my family jewels!... Im not ready for a girl to touch them... yet..."

"... 0.0" Saber was disturbed at the Yet.

"A-... Do your Saber senses tell you if there are any good spots around?" Asked Subaru...

"Ah, In fact, Yes." Said Saber...

Pulling Subaru by the hand towards a random place in the forest...

It soon opened to a clearing...

A massive patch of flowers in a field. Daisies, lilies, and all sorts of flowers around...

"I had encountered this place during the battle, and I planned to bring Rem here... But As we know.."

"... gah, Im sorry."

"It is fine, Maybe I must change my name to that of a vehicle."

"Wait! Subaru isn't about the Subaru Cars! But about the constellation! Subaru! In the Sky!"

"Sorry, Say again? I couldn't hear you because of a nerd speaking of balls of light in the sky."

"... Dammit."

"But if I must say, Mythology and legends are far more interesting that balls of gas burning away."

"I know, since you are King Arthur, Right?"

"No, I am-"

"Don't worry, I'll keep your secret! I know you don't want to steal attention from Emilia becoming king! because if they knew a legendary King was incarnated here, they would totally pick you."

"That is not how the world works, Subaru."

Subaru plucked up a flower... A lily.

He placed it in Saber's hair. White blending with blonde.