Part 4. The Sound Of Victory.

Warnings

Uh

Stuffs you might expect in rezero such as violence and more!

Possible Heh!

Possible meh!

Possible simping!

Possible  V I O L E N C E !

Previously on Relife in a new world as a Heroic Saber Lily.

"N-no!? I need you to call for help. The cat wont last any longer, Saber can't do it alone, and The girl is about to step in."

"Huh? I can fight you know?" Said felt...

*Thud*

"Huh?" Subaru looked at the place where the battle took place...

Rom was injured by a thrown dagger in the neck...

"UhHSHhsh" Rom made weird noises...

*BANG*

Saber was kicked to the back wall... destroying it...

"I can't let all of you run now, can I?" Said Elsa licking the blood in her blade...

Saber's blood.

"FELT, RUN!"

...

Narrator POV.

 "I'm not running!" Yelled felt as she grabbed her knife... Rage running through her as Puck and Emilia defended what was becoming of Rom.

"FELT! You are the youngest, you have a life ahead of you and you are the fastest. So now, RUN!" Yelled Subaru, and seeing rustling in the Rubble, coming out of there was a Saber with a wounded arm...

Saber had been slashed in the arm, thankfully the armor doing its job, but Elsa used the opportunity to kick saber with enormous strength.

"Lia... I underestimated her, please be safe and pull me out of the od if anything happens.." Said Puck as Emilia could Only nod...

"What a Shame... It seems I will have to end the other girl if you cannot show me your beautiful colors..." Said Elsa, Looking at Saber who was struggling to get determination to fight.

"D-Dammit! I'm coming back with help!" Yelled felt as she felt powerless, Rom was bleeding, Saber was on the wall, And puck seemed to be gone... 

"Be Safe, And Please return with my insignia..." Said Emilia glancing back at Felt...

"Not Like I will allow you to leave~" Said Elsa as she rushed at Felt who was Running to the door...

Or so we thought.

*BAM!*

Elsa when passing by Emilia, who thought Elsa was going for felt... Kicked Emilia hard. And sent her flying...

"SABER!" Yelled Subaru in a last attempt for the heroic spirit? to do something...

Saber Looked at how felt was in despair, seeing Elsa's blade approaching, Emilia was on the wall, seemingly unconscious, Subaru was standing there...

'Dammit, I can do nothing... I think I will have to use return by death but... I can't fail them again.' Thought Subaru as he realized he was simply relying on Saber to save him... Yet He was the protagonist! the hero who would save the beautilful girls and marry them, Right?