Part 9. The echoes of chains.

Warning

Things you can expect from me and this fanfic like violence death suicide and more!

Yatta!

Enjoy and comment and like and subscrib-

Narrator POV.

Subaru screamed awake with a deep breath... The cold and hot feeling around his body was gone yet the sensation was still present...

He gripped his chest...

Subaru glanced down at his hands once more...

It seemed like they where no longer bandaged, and the Tatto was still complete...

'I'm back... No, More like I made it back...' Thought Subaru...  Saber could hear this...

'Subaru may be in the... He seems more used to this... What loop is this?...' Arthur couldn't really figure out the loop... 

Subaru glanced up at the maids... Seemingly had been startled by his screaming and odd behavior...

"Sorry... Good Morning." Said Subaru casually to the maids... Specially at Rem... 'The scream of saber yelling out Rem's name probably meant she was killed... so it is an assassin?... Wait, Saber told me to see Beatrice and say its a curse... I should probably ask her about that...'

'I did what?... If I said that, it probably would mean Rem is the killer... Oh Mate... Dear lord why... why am I put with a daft dimbo?..'

"Right... You don't remember me... Uh... Sorry for the trouble I have caused! Natsuki Subaru will now start over!" Said Subaru standing up on the bed and going in his classic pose...

The maids seemed to be more confused than scared now...

"Right... What time and day is it?..." Said Subaru awkwardly while still standing on the bed and pointing to the sealing...

...

"Uh... Wait! I have a great idea..." Said Subaru as he had once more ran out of the room, not before saying he was going to look for Beatrice...

'God, mate, please, no-' Thought Saber looking at the idea in his mind.

"SAIBA!" Subaru moved in a Khame Khame Ha pose, and launched saber out of his hands...

"Yes Master?" Said Saber... Not wanting to deal with being close to Subaru.

'Why can't I just remain with Morgan... Although Morgan would probably kick me out eventually...' Thought Saber about the mysterious morgan who also claims to be their family!... Weird.

"Guh, Why so cold... Hm! I have to use a command seal!" Said Subaru Raising his hand...

"What?" Saber was confused...

"By order of this command seal! Call me anything but master!" Said Subaru... As he felt burning in his hand as a third of the mark vanished...

"Subaru, You daft dimbo... You could have just asked-"

"No no! Making a cute girl say my name is super hot!... Now Saiba! Get on my shoulders! We are going for a ride-" Subaru crouched down and positioned himself for Saber to get on his shoulders.

"No." Saber was not going to deal with this...

"Oho! How Rebelious of you!... Heh." Subaru Slowly raised the hand with 2 more tattos...

"Do not waste that ... *Sigh* ..." Saber got on Subaru's shoulders...

"Heh! Welcome aboard to the Subaru Express! We will have a wonderful ride towards a loli's library!" Said Subaru as he started Rushing to whatever random door would give him a funny feeling...