Part 24. You know, its not the same as it was.

Warning. Gege would aprove of this chapter.

Violence, death, angst, tragedy and more!

Narrator POV.

Subaru awoke.

He had a hell of a headache... And felt tired.

But he pushed through his tired eyes as he saw the golden hour in the sky through a window.

The curtains waved as a cold breeze entered the room...

"Subaru..." Began a figure aside Subaru, sitting on a wood chair..

He quickly snapped his neck as he recognized the voice...

Amethyst eyes filled with worry, and silver hair that flew with the same wind that made the curtains wave...

"Emilia-Tan! It is such a blessing to see you when I wake up-" Said Subaru.. It was usual of him to be a simp.

"No-.. Not now Subaru." Said Emilia... Her tone was a bit more stern, and the usual air of lightness around her was gone...

"Huh?... But why not? Always is the time to praise you-"

"S u b a r u ." Emilia's tone was a bit stern... yet her face was filled with worry.

"Yes~?" Asked Subaru... Who totally wasn't delighted to be talked in a rough way.

"I thought I could trust you... We told you to not go to the castle..." Began Emilia..

"B-but! No way you wouldn't expect me to not be there when its such an important day for you! Those goddamn louts where just speaking shit about you-"

"But you acted like an animal that can't control its impulses..." Said Emilia...

"W-Well!... But it was all for you! They now surely fear us-"

Emilia let out a long sigh..

"Subaru... I thought you understood... the last thing I want is for anyone to fear me... I want to be a queen that rules with equality and justice... not one that rules with fear..." Said Emilia... She looked like a soggy puppy...

"... But hey, They will fear me! Not you-"

"Subaru. You nearly died. You can't simply push mana into holy swords like that, Its reckless and frankly stupid... and... I'm not sure what happened... But.." Said Emilia... She began to think of... Saiba.

"Ugh... Right, Saber stopped me from kicking that guy's ass..."

"Subaru. What you did was stupid. You can't attack a knight like that... Even if they challenged you. You where the one that spoke out of order and we can't simply act on an impulse..." Said Emilia... She had thought hard about the words of saber... She was trying her best to calm herself down...  And scold Subaru.

"... Emilia... Everything I do is for you. You are my entire world. And if some loudmouth piece of ass shit is trying to speak ill of MY Emilia... I'm going to fucking kill him-"

"No Subaru. You won't kill anyone, nor are you doing it for me... You can't stay quiet because you are too prideful... Why can't you just simply let aside any grudge or pride and... and stay calm?..." Emilia's tone was... Like that of a soggy and hungry puppy...

"Well you well know that I can't act like that with you... I do everything for you... I've done so much for you... and I can't act like that if it is with you-"

This moment. Subaru fucked up. 

To say Subaru can't act like that if he is dealing with Emilia... Is like saying he can't do it because of who and what Emilia is...