Part 7. The happy manor and a sad Restart.

Warning

Stuff you might expect here and around rezero...

Enjoy.

Previously on Dragon ball Z!

"I will simply test one thing of you..." Said Rosswaal...

"What are your goals, Arthur?" Asked Rosswaal...

Narrator POV.

This question left Arthur in thought...

Originally... Before he came to this world, he just wanted a job to help his uncle raise him and Morgan...

Yet now this is a different world where Morgan is apparently a sealed witch that comes into her dreams...

He is now a she, and somehow looks like Saber Lily from FGO... And lacks the skill to fight like a Saber...

Yet what was the purpose of this new life?

Was it serving Subaru? Was it happiness? Was it simply... Living?...

Who knows.

But Arthur said one thing.

"For my blade to protect the one who is my master." Said Arthur... Although Arthur didn't really know what the heck was their life at this point.

Arthur was never an ungrateful person... He appreciated every single thing someone may do for him or Morgan... For his family...

This trait began after his parents had died... 

So now... Subaru was the closest thing to a family that Saber had... Even if he was an absolute idiot.

"Tell me, If you are a knight under my household, does that make me your master?" Asked Rosswaal...

Arthur had not thought of that.

"No, I am here as a knight under the request of Subaru wanting to protect Emilia with all of his life-" 

"Then will you be Emilia-Sama's knight?" Said Roastwall...

"If that is what Subaru desires... Yes." Said Saber... knowing Subaru is an absolutely prideful idiotic simp that will most likely want to be Emilia's knight himself...

"I guess this maaay beee fineeeeeee. But Youu still haaaaaveee noooootttt claimed yoouur rewaaard for saaaviiinnggg Emiiliaa-Saaaamaaaaa... " Said rosswaal.

"I would... I would Like to be able to train... " Said Saber, knowing that there is no hecking way that She is using her full potential with the agility and strength she has.

"Oohh Myyy! Whaat a passiooonaatee knight wee havee! This will be done." Said Rosswaal.

"Hmn, may we speak of what tasks are required for me-"

And So... they spoke until the evening.

From questions about salary, to the way to escort Emilia in the time that Subaru's mana will last to manifest Saber... The times being that Saber will be manifested during the time Puck is not present, and then an hour that Saber will be able to interact with puck, and this way, Subaru's mana is supposed to last... I suppose.

To using a different sword due to Caliburn using Mana to manifest, and to using the same suit due to saber not never ever wanting to wear a dress, even if she looked cute and adorable according to Rosswaal and ram who came in.

...

Subaru's first day finally ended!

After an eternal day of getting dragged around by Ram... Being called Barusu... Saber being somewhere?... Emilia being somewhere too?... And cleaning... And finding Beatrice accidentally...  And totally (Not) Self harm of just how much he got injured... And Beatrice throwing him out of the window multiple times, I suppose...