Part 16. Puck's Hatsumaki.

Warnings

Lack of angst... I think!

Emilia rivaling Eminem

And just probably a tad bit of violence

possible alcohol and drinking mentions

add another tad bit of diligence

and swords.

And subaru being Subaru

Narrator POV.

"It Was A fearsome Battle" Said Subaru as he walked through a treacherous path...

"Being Cursed by an evil beast..."

"Murdered by evil hounds... the Ulgram."

"A path that had led to despair..."

"Yet a great mastermind and the great Saiba conquered the ordeal..."

"And now..."

"My Date with Emilia... Is the next challenge!" Said Subaru as he was searching for a location to have their date!

A week had passed since the last events... And they were settling in the mansion amazingly! With Saber being cuter than ever! And Subaru being friends with everyone... And Emilia said yes to having a date! Albeit she doesn't have an idea of what it actually is! But its a date nonetheless!

"Mate, May I know why you are so eager to have a date with Lady Emilia?" Said Saber walking along with Subaru...

"Hmm... Are you blind? because Emilia-Tan is worth more than anything, saber! I must date her and make her my bride! And then... Kids!..."

"Mate... You are the most daft bloke I have ever meet." Said Saber... she was upset that Rem got no attention! Like, Rem was cuter than hell! And then Subaru pushes her to be a side character and not the main heroine!

".. Thanks?... What does Daft bloke even mean?" Asked Subaru...

"... Nothing... But Have a gander at Rem, She is fit, and so cute!" Said Saber...

"Fit? But she doesn't have muscles... Or does she?" Asked a confused Subaru...

"Mate, Fit means... She... she is rather hot." Said Saber... Feeling guilty of saying that so bluntly...

Saber looked up at the sky... Blue and cloudy...

The forest was lush and the earth was solid and earthy...

"Wait... So you ACTUALLY like Rem?" Asked Subaru...

"To like or not to like her... That is the question which I must reply with... Yes, Of course... She is brilliant, lush and amazing... I am chuffed to have even meet her." Said Saber... Rem was Arthur's waifu, and would always be... Regardless of gluttony or greed.

"Damn... so it wasn't a joke?..." Subaru just now realized this... through EVERY loop, Saber flirted with Rem...

And now Subaru stole Rem... 

That's against the bro code...

"It is all right... If her heart belongs to you, then I will simply do my very best to express my love through the purest form of love."

"Lies?" Asked Subaru.

"No, Stalking." Said Saber...

"Thats... Why... Just why... Maybe I could hook you up with Rem! Like totally! A double date!"