Part 11. On to conquer the worl-!... GET OUT OF BED SUBARU!

BOOM! ^^ PAJAMA SAIBA!

Warning.  Subaru suffering, Suffaru. And more! 

Aunerisms with Rosswaal.

Narrator POV.

Subaru had screamed from the top of his lungs when he saw rem and ram...

He was ... In a sense broken... He wished to fight and conquer everything...

Yeah... He wouldn't be able to do this... the pain he had felt still haunted him to this very moment... rem was a psycho... Ram was... ram.

"Mate, The sun is really nice..." Said Saber next to Subaru...

Subaru was incredibly depressed...

To the point he just laid on the bed and did nothing... This had been for about an hour now...

But Subaru wasn't going to let a cute girl do nothing right? He should embrace-

"Saber, Go away... you shouldn't be around me..." Said Subaru... He just now realized... He only made saber work, he only made saber die...

Guh, Well. Subaru was incredibly depressed and was thinking that most of the failed loops ended in saber being in a death situation...

"Mate, Don't Skive, I know you are bloody gutted... But when you fall, You need to get up. And make resilience" Said Saber...

"... Can you do me a favor?" Said Subaru...

"Ah, Of course I can." Said Saber...

"Stay away from me.."

"Huh?... Mate, no... What kind of servant... What kind of friend would do that?"

"... Saber... I command you to get away from me, until I say otherwise" Said Subaru... A red mark in his hand shone as Saber was forced... Her body moved on its own as she left the room...

And now.

Subaru cuddled the blankets...

...

'Morgan, by any chance can you hear me?.. How can I make Mayonnaise...'

And to Arthur's dismay.. .There was no response...

Arthur thought one thing. If I make mayo, Subaru gets happy.

And so...

The endless wondering through the mansion ended up in meeting...

"Esteemed Guest, What May I help You with?" Asked Rem!

"Ah r-rrrhhhmmmmm, May I know your name?" Saber was about to call her rem, but then remembered they haven't met... it would be sus.

"You May call me Rem, At your service, esteemed guest.." Said Rem with a curtsy...

"Rem... Reem... RIm, can you help me?" Saying Rem's name was a bit fun... Although pronouncing the E differently was weird for rem.. RIM or REM, A british person will never know.

"Ah, in any way I would be honored to be of help to one of Emilia sama's saviors." Said Rem in her monotone...

"Can you help me prepare Mayonnaise?"

...

Meanwhile with Subaru...

"Subaru... Rem and Ram where very worried about you... they are being really disponent, wondering if they had been impolite..." Said Emilia...

"Nothing... Nothing bad happened between them and me..." Said Subaru in a dead tone... Far unusual from his normal tone... He felt sad in pushing everyone away... But they would never understand...