Part 20. The Bro Code.

Warnings.

Thing you can expect in this fic...

Chilvary

Cute girls

bondage

ice play

c-play

and sadism!

And brocode breaking!

Anways

yeet-

NARRATOR POV.

"Milady,  would it not be wise to stop at the burgery?" Asked Saber...

"Hmmm? Are you hungry?...hmmm Sure! lets go." said Emilia...

Saber and Emilia would have to go to the Knight's headquarters to get things ready for the royal selection, then they would have a free day...

Subaru had been sent to the slums to thank the people who helped him

And Saber finally arrived at the best place in all of the land...

"The Krusty Krab..." Said Saber...

"It has a weird name, doesn't it?" Said Emilia...

Anyways, she was about to enter...

"Saber.. I think you should reaaaaaaally go alone.. I don't want to cause you any trouble-"

Saber gently yet firmly gripped Emilia's hand and came inside.

A silver haired half elf entered the establishment ... they all went silent.

But soon saber saw something...

Glorious.

Break the record and eat free!

Said the billboard...

But turned towards the fidgety half elf.

"Milady, Please stand proud, A queen is not ought to flinch or waver. Stand proud, regardless of anything, You are beautilful." Said Saber... 

Emilia only nodded without words... Saber was right... She knew that.

"Good evening gentlemen, I come here to break the record." Said Saber...

".. Girl, You are way too small, I don't think cha even eating one! PUAHAHHAHHA!" Said a big man...

"RIGHT DUDE! I thought little girls belonged in the kitchen... And witches in hell, huh." Said the man...

"Take the comments from who they came from, Unreasonable comments are nothing more." Said Saber to Emilia...

"OI! YOU HAVE AN ITCH WITH US-"

"HEY! Don't anger that girl boy. Don't you know we have a record because of her?" Said the bartender...

"huh... What?..." Said the man...

"This lass ate 131 Burgers in no more than twenty minutes... " Said the cashier... He had a big nose.

"SQUAREPANTS!! BIG ORDER! GO NUTS THERE!" Said The cashier...

"ORDER UP!" Said the cook.

Soon burgers began to flow out of the kitchen...

The overdrive mode of the cook was insane.

And soon people forgot the silver haired half helf.
And they saw the small girl who was eating burgers in two bites.. She was sure she could eat them in one. But modesty must be kept.