Part 5. The Garden Of the Witch.

Warnings

Things thou might expect in Re:Zero

like Arthur being an Arthur without prior training to be an Arthur

like denial of being called lily.

Subaru being weird

Emilia being clueless

Puck being a psychopath

and more!

And this part having nothing to do with the actual chapter!

Enjoy please.

And Note.

Remember how in season 2 of rezero, Fortuna told emilia to not call the Spirits faries because they would get mad? I'm saying faries exist in this world... probably. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.

Narrator POV.

And so, Saber could not hear anything.

Until Saber could hear something that was not silence...

Or rather smell.

The smell of snow... Arthur prefers Summer.

The sound of wind... Arthur likes it.

Something that was not silence anymore... Something akin to the laughter of a girl...

Arthur opened their eyes to see something rather unexpected.

A field full of snow... Seemingly an endless field of white snow, a cloudy sky, and mild winds that created something like a winter wonderland...

Yet Arthur could still hear the laughter of a girl.

Arthur glanced around and saw... Someone.

A girl with snow white hair and blue eyes, an ornament resembling a crown, revealing dark clothes that seemed to provide no warmth in this environment with blue parts, a black bow tidying her hair in a similar manner to Arthur's...

This was someone laughing.

"Hahahahahahhahaa.... PFFTT--- .... HHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" The girl continued laughing...

Meanwhile Arthur was still thinking...

'That looks like... A child version of  Morgan from fate... Almost like a Morgan Lily?.... But I don't remember there being one like that...I think... and this snow... My sister would have liked it...' Thought Arthur confused...

"Y-You are always so clueless..." Said the girl barely holding her laugh...

"Do I know You?" Asked Arthur... Realizing that in this world, the instinct that would bother them like an alarm was calm... Yet Arthur did not like this snow. And someone with a Morgan face near a saber face could never end well...