Part 12. Master, Why are you looking at me in that way?

Warnings.

Death, death and guess what...

Death!

Narrator POV

After Subaru was healed from consuming dangerous amounts of raw eggs and oil... aka mayo.

"You are incredibly stupid, in fact." Said Beatrice as she was healing Subaru... Towards Saber...

"Erm... Well, I got to thank you Beatrice... I didn't know if I would make it..." said Subaru...

Arthur sunk lower in shame of nearly poisoning Subaru with food...

"Stop feeding him weird things, I suppose" said Beatrice...

"Well, I do gotta thank you, Saber, it made me feel better..." said Subaru...

"I'm glad Subaru... You didn't seem to be yourself the first day..." Said Emilia remembering the Subaru that pushed everyone away and only slept. 

This was the 3rd day of the mansion.

The first night was spent with Subaru and Saber cuddling.

The second day was Subaru being extremely ill and tying to hide it...

This morning Emilia saw Subaru and brought Beatrice...

"But to think you would get sick from eating that... I don't know what went wrong, according to puck it should have been safe..." said Emilia...

Saber sunk lower in shame... remembering how she thought that heat would partially cook the raw egg so that it would lower food poisoning risks...

But it actually made some things go bad inside Subaru...

"Well, I Love Mayo." Said Subaru in a dramatic pose and deep voice....

"But...?"

"But you shouldn't make it Saber.. just to be safe."

"Subaru... mate... I apologize..."

...

This day was wonderful...

Subaru was able to meet up with Emilia in the garden.

Rosswaal had gone to who knows where...

Saber was who knows where flirting with Rem... Subaru had to admit yuri was hot.

And so...

"VICTORY!" Said Subaru at the end of his cardio..

"v-VICTORYYY!" Yelled Emilia following the trend . . .

"Victory!" Said puck joining the bandwagon...

"Hey Puck!"

"Morning Subaru, Ya doing good now? Cant have you in crisis for too long can we?" Said Puck..

"Hah... I have no idea what to do... but I will do anything for Emilia-Tan! As long as my heart beats!"

"E-ehh?.." Emilia was.. flustered...

"Ohoa! The color of your face only makes me harder in love!" Said Subaru...

The maids walked in at the wrong time... subaru took deep breaths and calmed himself..  he was a man... he would not fear ram or rem...

"Rem Rem, it seems our guest is planning to defile Emilia Sama" said ram...

"Sister Sister, our guest is a bad man" said Rem...