Part 19. Mate, I ask of you kindly... Do not cock up.

Warnings as usual

Violence

Rascism

Brit

tea

Crumpets

LOooooooooooOooooooooong words.

Anddd

Lazy and depressed author.

Nyanderthals too.

Narrator POV.

Wilhelm and Felix were sitting down on the carriage on the way to the capital...

"Nyold myan will, nyu won nyagainst that gurl right nya~? nyu look purr, but nyu nyever have fun with nyanyonye... nyits strange meow~!" Said Felix... For the Non Nyandarthals. (Old man Will, you won against that girl right? You look happy but you never have fun with anyone... its strange!)

"First of all... I did not win, that girl was holding back... I could sense her mana was far higher, she could most likely win with magic alone, an-"

"Wait wait, myagic nya~?... She isn't supposed to be nyable to use nyit... Nyatsuki kyun doesn't have that much myanya to send to her... Straaage meow~!" Said Felix a bit surprised... (Wait wait, Magic?... She isn't supposed to be able to use it... Natsuki Kun doesn't have that much mana to send to her... Straaage!)

"Is that so?... I could see it in her eyes... Loss and rejection, joy and grief, Longing and Solitude... but most of all... The spirit worthy of a... Forget that... It would be imprudent of me." Said Wilhelm... He had curiosity... If the dragon jewel touched Saber... Would it deem her worthy?...

Who knows.

"Nyoooo meow~! nyu nyare so mysterious nyalways... Nyits unfair meow~! nyo fun meow~!" Said Felix upset at Wilhelm not finishing his speech... (Nyoooo! You are so mysterious always... Its unfair! No fun!)

"And I assume she will be Lady Emilia's knight, or am I wrong?" Asked Wilhelm...

"Nyi think so... We should nyinform Crusch nyabout this meow~!" Said Felix... (I think so... We should inform Crusch about this!)

"I suppose..."

...

And so...

"Subaru, You reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally shouldn't come with us..." Said Emilia...

Everyone knew the chances of Subaru fucking up was 100%.

Of course...

"But didn't Subaru-Kun get a lot of help from people in the capital? Can't he visit to thank them all?" Said Rem...

"I may do so in his stead, Rem." Said Saber. 

"But Subaru-kun should do it in person or it would seem rude, wouldn't it? It would damage the reputation of Rosswaal Sama." Said Rem...

"I will make sure to inform them of the incapacity of Subaru to travel due to work, he would surely have a far better image if someone sent by Lord Rosswaal thanked them instead. You and I could do so with ease." Said Saber...

"L a p  P i l l o w." Mouthed Rem to Saber...

The staredown between Saber and Rem was intense...

"I musn't... This fit cute devil.. I cannot... Blimey.." thought Saber to herself as a soft smile was placed on her face...

"It should fall on Lord Rosswaal's decision, should it not?" Said Saber...  Knowing Rosswaal is a dork and will say Yes as cannon follows.