Part 8. The promise.

Warning

Expect violence death self harm and etc etc

Like normal.

This is a rezero fic afterall.

Enjoy

Narrator POV.

Subaru looked at his trembling hands...

'Why...' He said to himself...

Saber sitting on the side of the bed, looking at Subaru's breakdown...

Rem and Ram at the end of the bed, looking at the Guests being weird...

Subaru looked at Ram... Eyes that were looking at a stranger...

Looked At Rem... She didn't look to have any sort of familiarity with Subaru...

Saber seemed bored... Probably thinking something along the lines of... "Bloke, calm down, breakfast will be served soon."

'Why... Why did I go back...' Subaru seemed to deny the fact he died... Again.

"Sir Sir, You don't seem to be feeling well." Said Rem.

"Sir, Sir, You seem to have a stomachache." Said Ram...

This tone of... Indifference was something Subaru couldn't handle...

"You didn't soil yourself, did you?" Said Ram

"Pfft-" Arthur held her laugh. Subaru was having an emotional breakdown... This wasn't the time to laugh... Though he did look as if he soiled himself.

"You... Don't Remember... Me?" Said Subaru to Rem and Ram...

"So... Its like none of it ever happened?..." Subaru started to tremble... tears threatening to spill from his brown eyes...

"Subaru, the memory always lives on in your heart." Said Arthur.. 

Having watched the anime, It was hard to know what to do without threatening for Subaru to never get character development and spiral down one of the If routes...

Yet Subaru didn't want to be the only one to know what he lived...

The memory lived on, but Subaru wanted... Even his promise with Emilia...

Subaru stood up...

"Sir, You shouldn't try to move so suddenly." Said Rem...

Subaru walked to the door... Opened it...

And Ran.

Saber decided to chase after Subaru. The speed of Saber was able to quickly reach his side.

The maids followed after... Yet 

Subaru's mind was foggy... Sadness and tears filling him.

"WHY?! What happened, Damn it!.. EVERYTHING... It reset again..." Yelled Subaru...

Saber heard this... And though of the possibility of maybe Subaru being able to tell saber about Rbd?

"My... My promise with Emilia..." Subaru didn't want to be treated like a stranger... Not again...

"Subaru." Called out Saber... "Holding" Subaru's hand with enough pressure that he almost faceplanted.

"Saber... Just let me-" Subaru found himself unable to escape Saber's grip...