Part 15. Rem Reem Rim.

Warnings.

Chains.

Smashin.

Blood

Hounds

N Moreee!

Also, Rosswaal is annoying as fuck.

And Simps like Rem.

...Narrator POV.

Rem and Subaru delved themselves deeper into the forest... Subaru was given a sword from the villagers, as Beatrice and the hooded silver hair girl repaired the barrier...

But the kids had gone missing...

Ram grouped the villagers to attack as Subaru and Rem rushed head first...

Although Ram was a bit worried of leaving the mansion alone... And by a bit, I mean a lot.

*Clank*

A loud clank was heard as Rem pulled out a ball and chain from nowhere... Subaru glanced at his command seals to be at the ready to teleport saber...

Rem noticed how nervous Subaru got...

"It is for protection, Subaru-kun" Said Rem...

"s-sure, you got it." Said Subaru... He still remembered how he must have died to that... and the curse.. 

"Rem, you.. have a good nose, Right?" Said Subaru... They needed to find the children in the forest, as apparently they had gone missing... Subaru knew the dreams of each kid... Petra. And the other 6 kids that are too irrelevant to remember... Expect the cute girl with braids. Meili.

"That isn't something pleasant to say to a girl, Subaru-kun."

"Erm... But is it true?..."

"yes... Yes, It is true."

"Can you sniff the kids out?..."

"Subaru-kun."

"Rem-rin?"

"Stop treating me like a hound." Said Rem...

"GAH!... Im sorry." Said Subaru placing himself in Sieza position...

"But... I can be Subaru-Kun's hound." Said Rem as she pulled Subaru towards the direction of the kids...

Subaru and Rem rushed through the forest... Subaru was blushing as Rem was grabbing his hand before marriage...

Although he couldn't get exitated due to the Morningstar that was so darn ominous.

Maybe he wouldn't need saber... Saber wouldn't die... No one would die.. 

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

A sound of low growling was heard behind him...

Subaru unsheathed the sword given to him by the villagers and positioned himself in front of Rem...

"Subaru-kun, I can do this." Said Rem as she began spining the ball in the air at high speeds with the chain... 

"How can I call myself a man if I let a girl do all of the work?"

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*