She stepped forward and hugged him, inhaling his scent. Oud with a touch of coconut.

"I don't know what your fixation with frog jump is." She joked back and walked back to the dining table, he followed in tow.

"We were doing just fine but you decided to get us entwined with the army."

Her eyes rolled as she sat back down on the chair she was previously occupying, he did the same.

Madinah served him waffles, eggs, and drizzled the waffles with some maple sauce, careful not to get it on the eggs. She knew that was the only thing Ayaan would enjoy out of all the options.

She carefully arranged all the food trays and flasks back for Adeel, then focused back on eating her food.

"How are you feeling? No headache after all that crying?"

"Nope, I took some panadol night." He nodded his head at her as they continued to make small talk.

His flight was by two, and it was still ten am. He spent over an hour before it was time for him to go, "I will be back sooner than usual this time." He tells her.

She thought he only said that to assure her but he fully meant it, he had to come see for himself how she was faring.

"Let me call him," Madinah ignored what he said and made her way to Adeel's room. She stopped once she got to the door, what was she even thinking suggesting that? What if he was still sleeping and she woke him up?

She remained there for about five minutes before deciding to gently push the door open so she wouldn't wake him by knocking if he was asleep. To her surprise, the room was empty, and the bed was made. Infact, it looked like no one was there at all, but she knew he slept there, and the maid did not fix the room. Did he?

She walked out of the room and thankfully met said maid by the door of her room, with a vacuum in her hands. "Did you fix his room?"

"No ma'am. Sir doesn't let me in his room, he fixes it himself, I was trying to tell you earlier.." but you walked away, she did not say it but that was what happened.

Madinah felt embarrassed, she hoped the maid did not already have such a bad impression of her. "Oh, I was carried away earlier. Sorry for that."

"Do you happen to know where he is?" She added when she realized the lady probably knew his routine.

"Either the gym or sauna."

Madinah gave her a look that said 'which is?' She caught on to it and pointed down the hall and to the right.

She went in that direction and it led her to a balcony with a beautiful view. There were two rooms facing each other, one had a bamboo door while the other had a transparent glass door.

The latter was the gym, she pushed the door open slowly, because if he was in the sauna.. then she'd rather go back out there and lie to her brother than interrupt him.

To her relief he was in there, to her shock, he was lifting weights. He was shirtless and he was lifting weights, she quickly looked away as the glass door shut behind her gaining his attention.

"Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?" She nodded as she looked up to find his expectant look,