Chapter Fourty Six: Manik/Nandini

"I love you manik" she whispered in to my ears and to my surprise she even kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled as she moved away from me but she immediately hugged me resting her head on my chest, I wrapped both my arms around her pulling her in to a tighter hug making sure her injuries didn't hurt her.

Who knew that this girl in my arms would change my life to the extent where I actually started believing in love. All the scars and pain my mother gave, she took them away in a go.

Nandini pulls away.

I hold her hand as we head towards my car, the guards followed us as I drove from there going towards home to drop Nandini off before I can leave for work.

"So manik, I won the bet—that means I can ask you do anything I want" she looks at me.

I couldn't help but smile "yeah, yeah go on"

"Well I was thinking uhm that I wanted to spend the whole day with you tomorrow, like how you planned before I got you know—kidnapped"

I take a deep breath hearing her.

"I'm sorry Nandini, I cannot take anymore days off"

"That's okay" she says as her smile wipes off "I completely understand, work is important"

"Listen to me first" I tell her "I can't take anymore days off because I've taken the next 2 weeks off, I already talked to Cabir and we are going on a holiday, a different country"

Her eyes shot up looking at me as she smiled widely "Wait really? Like all of as a family?"

Of course she thought that.

"No baby, just us. It's our honeymoon"

"Oh" she says as she bites her lips nervously. So cute.

I couldn't look at her properly because I was driving but I know her cheeks were already red and so is her nose.

"Yes oh. Stop blushing save it for our honeymoon"

"I'm not blushing" she denies and looks away.

I stop the car as we reached out house. She was about to open the door to leave but I hold her hand to stop her.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Inside of course, don't you have to go work?" She asks me.

"I do but tell me first, where would you like to go for our honeymoon?" I ask her.

She turns around shifting her body towards me.

"I don't know much about other countries, I haven't even been outside this state. Wherever you decide will be perfect" she gives me a smile.

I have been to a lot of countries outside, not for holidays but for work. It made me sad that Nandini hasn't seen much of this beautiful world yet but I'll make sure I will take her everywhere, she deserves the world so showing her the world is just a little thing.

"We still have 3 more days before I book the tickets so you can research and find out where you would like to go because we are going where you say" I hold her hand.

"How about we decide together?" She says.

"Okay, when I come back from work today we can decide together"

"Okay see you, take care" she was about leave again but I stop her holding her hand again.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" I ask her