Chapter Thirty Two: Nandini

All the attention focused on manik, I looked at him waiting for his response too but it felt wrong because honestly I felt wrong in this situation, manik having to falsely admit that he was wrong when he wasn't wouldn't be right.

Before manik could say anything my phone started ringing as I grabbed it from the table beside me. It was nyra calling.

I looked up to everyone "sorry guys, I'll be back" I say leaving from there to answer her phone which probably saved manik from responding to that situation.

"Heyy nyra" I say with excitement

"Hey di! Please please come to our mumma's home right now!" She says in a almost panic voice.

"Why?? What happened? Why are you panicking nyra? Is everything okay? What are you doing at mumma's house? Is ishaan with you? Are you alone? Are you hurt?" I throw so many questions at her once without any pauses.

"Please just come fast di! I'm waiting for you please please" she says without giving any context.

"But nyra what—" and there goes the beep sound meaning she ended the call.

What the hell must've happened? The anxiety in me rushed through my veins. Our mothers house was ours again but it still wasn't liveable. What was nyra doing there early in the morning and that too alone??

I quickly rushed back to the main room, where everyone was laughing and having a chat.

"I'll be back" I quickly tell them so they know I'm going somewhere.

"Wait wait what the fuck? Where are you going?" Cabir asks as everyone stands up quickly seeing my worried look.

"To my mothers house, I don't know nyra called me asking me to come there as soon as possible and she was panicking so I need to go! Don't worry I'll take security with me" I tell them.

"You aren't going alone" manik instantly says.

"I know I'm taking security" I look at him.

"As in im coming with you" he comes and stands beside me, having manik with me always made me feel like I could handle any situations.

"We can all come along, if nyra is in trouble then we can help" Dhruv suggests.

"Yes exactly, let's go Nandini we are coming with you" aarav also says.

I nod.

We all quickly head outside, as manik tells everyone the address since he knew. Everyone took their own cars and their weapons with them incase, i obviously went with manik.

The whole ride my legs kept shaking and I was getting worst possible scenarios in my head. I couldn't let anything happen to nyra, she was everything to me.

Manik's hand came on my thighs as she noticed me visibly uncomfortable and scared.

"Relax baby, everything will be okay I'm sure she's fine" he consoles me.

"I'm really scared manik, she sounded like she was in trouble" I look at him.

"I understand but I'm sure she's fine don't over think the situation" he tells me as he speeds up a little so we can get there fast as possible.

Once we got there I bolted out of the car and manik and others followed me.

"Nyra!" I called out her name, more like shouted her name actually.

She came out of the house with a smile on her face which made me confused, she sounded all panicked on the phone but here she is smiling not that I'm not relieved seeing her like this but still.