Chapter Fourty Five: Nandini

I was already ready the next morning to go to my university to collect my work.

I was able to do some things by myself, because I was able to walk around more than usual. I get some of my things ready while I wait for manik.

It was still 7:30, manik wasn't around so he was probably downstairs,

"Good morning" I hear Manik's voice, I turn to look around at him giving him a smile. He comes over to me and gives me a hug.

"Good morning, a long workout?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Did you miss me?" He flirts

"Very much"

"Also tell kiara not to come, I'll take you" he tells me as he goes and puts his phone on the table.

"Why I though you wanted to me to lose then you would take me" I look at him.

"I want to take you, I want to spend time with you. Now tell kiara I'm going with you" he says, I smile shaking my head.

I had actually never texted kiara, I knew manik was going to take me. He just wanted to do that to get his way, but see I knew he would come and tell me to say no to kiara.

"Okay" I say happily.

"I'll go shower" he grabs his towel and heads to the bathroom, I couldn't help but smile. This guy was something else.

Manik comes out of the shower soon dressing up for work, he was probably going to head there after taking me to my University. My husband.

He looked so handsome I mean extra handsome today, I would've said I love you to him right now if we didn't have this whole bet going on.

"You're staring baby" he breaks me from my thoughts

"Uh-i wasn't" I look away embarrassed.

"It's okay, you're allowed to stare I'm all yours" he comes towards me as my cheeks flush red. Oh god. He's making this so hard.

He stands closer to me in front of me as his both hands move the hair away from my face tucking it behind my ears. I couldn't even look at him I was so nervous, my heart was racing so fast. He then cups my cheeks carefully as the bruises were still kind of hurting and he knew that.

He places a kiss on my forehead as my eyes close, he was about to move and kiss on my lips but there was a knock on the door.

"Fucking hell." he mutters, as he pulls away from me. I smile shaking my head.

Manik goes to open the door as I turn around to look to who it is.

Aarav stood there with a smiling face.

"Sorry am I disturbing?" He asks.

"No of course not" I say, manik turns around and glared at me as I look down pressing my lips together to prevent my self from laughing.

"What's up aarav?" Manik asks

"I needed Nandini's help with some of my school work" he says.

"You always ask her for help, do you even do your school work or it's just Nandini doing it?" Manik asks him.

"Of course me but sometimes I just need her help—actually all the times" he corrects himself as I laugh.

"Aarav I'll help you" I tell him.

"Yeah but later, we need to have breakfast and then go to Nandini's University before I need to go for my important meeting" manik tells aarav.

"Perfect, it's not due until 2 days later" aarav says, i nod.