"Oh Yeah, tell us about the plan! Get together, everybody!" said Luffy as he got Yukiko to sit with him and she patted Pachi on her lap.

Law sat on the small bench around a mast of the Sunny, and explained the whole plan to the others. Which earned different reactions as he continued to speak.

Zoro crossed his arms in front of his chest, a smirk making its way on his face:
"Kill a Yonko, huh? It's great!"

"NO, IT'S NOT!" barked Usopp.

"That's a super big deal!" said Franky.

"Wait, wait! Let's calm down, everybody! Luffy, tell them about the alliance"

"Okay! We and Torao's pirate group formed an alliance! Let's be nice to each other!" smiled wide the ebony boy.

"DOES ANYBODY WANNA OPPOSE THIS?! I DO!" the sniper lifted his hand.

"I do!" Chopper lifted his hoof too.

"I do!" said Nami.

"Does it make any difference?" wondered the skeleton.

"Yeah, it's too late to turn back now." Yukiko said making them depressed.

"Luffy's mind is already set, isn't it?" sighed Sanji, handing to Robin her cup of tea.

He then walked closer to Law. "But I have to warn you. There may be a slight difference between how you define 'alliance' and how Luffy defines it. That's why Luffy kept saying 'kidnap' which is so out of character for him. If he had just come to me with that strange sheep and ask me to cook it, I wouldn't know what to do"

"You bastards. You're not gonna get away with this" growled Caesar, who was chained down. "Extraordinarily big names will hunt you down! Idiots! Realize how stupid you are! Go to hell!"

Yukiko smirked and murmured: "Prism Dragon, scare him."

The Chinese white and crystalized dragon emerged and scared the hell out of Ceaser.

"Whoa, you got yourselves a dragon?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah, he was corrupted by an evil power, but I purified him." Yukiko explained.

"Prism, do not hurt him! I was in the middle of his treatment!" said Chopper, but he was not that angry. In any case, the reindeer looked glad. "Wait until I finish it."

Prism chuckled making Ceaser nervous and pale.

"Beast-ya, we need Caesar. So don't kill him already. While you kidnapped him on Punk Hazard, I destroyed the machine which was manufacturing a substance called SAD" said Law. "Now, The great pirates in the New World often have their own territory. The lead countless numbers of people and reign like a syndicate. It's nothing like what you've seen before. One pirate group is never strong enough even to see their captain's face. But since it's an underground community, they have to do their businesses secretly to avoid the Marines. And Doflamingo is the most trusted and powerful man among them. His underground alias is Joker. And his most important business partner now is...one of the Yonko, Kaido, the King of the Beasts. Our target."

"K-Kaido?!" growled Kin'emon.

"Kaido!" said too Momonosuke, and turned into his dragon form to his surprise.

"What's the matter?" asked Zoro, gazing back at them.

"N-Never mind" the samurai cleared his throat. "Go on."

Kin'emon turned his gaze to the pink dragon, eyes shrinking. The two eyed each other in silence, Momonosuke's own wandered around inquisitively.

".....WHY IS THERE A DRAGON HERE?! WHERE DID MOMONOSUKE GO?!"