Chill
And I'm not moving

Mark was at the studio  with Haru when Sooa came, she looked at her desk and pouted.

"I'm leaving" she turn around but Mark stopped her

"I'm gonna bring your coffee, breathe" he left the room as Sooa sat on her chair

"Good morning to you too" Haru said " I though I gave the morning off..... wait. He wanted you to be here not me right?"

"I'm his girlfriend" Sooa shrugged her shoulders

"That little mother-"

"Ya, you're the best. I'm here for support"

"How you two going?"

"Well, although we've been busy. Hard to find time to be alone and all but we're managing"

"Both workaholics having work dates" Haru rolled his eyes

"Here" Mark walked in and brought coffee for Sooa and Haru

"I'm mad at you still" Haru said " let's finish your solo so I don't need to see your face"

Mark looked confused but Sooa just laughed.

2 hours in and they're almost done, Mark was tapping his notepad with the lyrics with a frown in his face.

"What's wrong?" Sooa asked him

"I'm wondering about the lyrics.... Is it too much?"

"What part? You're gonna record it in the afternoon" Haru said

"I know, but isn't too suggestive and sassy?"

"Dude you're overthinking..." Sooa said flicking his notepad " I love the big problem... the suspense? Chef kiss"

"Of course you love that part" Haru rolled his eyes " but she's right. The song is groovy, sexy.... It's really good"

🎶 ♥️

Iseul
Dinner at my place

Dongsun
Am I invited?

It's your place too 😂

Dongsun
Better ask

Iseul
You too
And Mark!!

Are you gonna have the talk with him?

Dongsun
Eh he's innocent like you
I don't need to have the talk for now
Tell me when he tries anything

Like I would tell you that

Iseul
No talk
Just to eat
Come on
I wanna know him better

Sure I'll ask him

"Babe what you're doing after this?"

"What do you wanna do?" He gave her his attention

"Dinner with Dongsun and Iseul?"

"Dinner with the parents?" He smiled " I'm down"

After the record session that went amazing by the way, full of laugher and joy as they finished his song.

Sooa drive them to Iseul and Dongsun apartment, Mark was responsible for the music so  Sooa was vibing to some Bruno Mars.

s.oy story

"Should I brought something?" Mark asked her

"When you met my parents not them" Sooa laughed

"I should've brought something" he said kissing her "at least I'm with you outside the company"

As they walked in, Sooa left Mark with Dongsun while she went to help Iseul.

"You look stressed"

"I am.... It's like our first double date"

"What?! I though you did that with Eungsoo and Taeil. I need to text him I was first"

"Yeah... more teasing"

"What's up?"

"I don't know. They're always teasing me for every little thing I do with Sooa. I say babe they tease, I held her hand  they tease, I freaking say her name-"

"And they tease" Dongsun completed the sentence " they love you and it's the first time they see you like this. Let them talk, just make her happy"

"So music and pancakes?"

"See? You're good" he patted his back "no let's help before Iseul gets angry"

All Mark's nerves went away when they sat, Iseul did a great job with the food and helping Mark to feel more comfortable talking with them.

Dongsun was washing the dishes as Iseul were saying goodbyes to the couple.

"Thanking you for coming"

"The food was amazing, thank you" Mark said

"Now go, I need some alone time with my man" she winked and closed the door

"Is she talking about what I'm thinking?" Mark whispered

"You'll get use to it" Sooa said grabbing his hand